IT.COM

Looking for GoDaddy backorders

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

As it is already said in the title ... I'm looking for some Godaddy backorders.

You have some you don't use ? Let me know ...

You have a reseller price ? I might be interested in buying a few.

I'm also interested in other cheap backorder methods.

I'm intending to backorder names that are not really desirable by many people (at least it is the case for the moment !) and Godaddy worked quite well already.

Thx for reading,

Grégoire.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i never knew these coul be pushed to other accounts

•••
I have read that on the forum I think ... but I'm maybe wrong !

If it is not possible to push them ... then I'm interested in buying some from a reseller (it seems that this exists).

Grégoire.

•••
NewInDomains said:
I have read that on the forum I think ... but I'm maybe wrong !

If it is not possible to push them ... then I'm interested in buying some from a reseller (it seems that this exists).

Grégoire.
I might be wrong, i have just seen requests by others before with no one replying

•••
Last time I checked they were not able to be transferred. It could have changed in the past few months though.

•••
acts837 said:
Last time I checked they were not able to be transferred. It could have changed in the past few months though.

Okay, thx for the precision.

Does anyone know if it is really possible to buy them cheaper than what Godaddy usually charges for them ? (from a reseller for instance...). I'm sure that I have read things like that in the past !

•••
I do know that resellers can give you cheaper prices than GoDaddy direct.

•••
can some1 with godaddy resellers register some backorders for me as well? please PM me.

Who owns registermate.com? I have seen it in somebody's signature

•••
I'll PM you with details regarding 'discounted account'....

•••
I think you can buy that at WWD reseller's website.

•••
afaik, when you purchase a wildwest reseller plan, you'll get backorder price as low as $12+..... i'm not sure, correct me if i'm wrong....

if you want a $89.00 WWD reseller plan..... PM me for details...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back