Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for feedbacK on the ALLTHINGS website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

*AllThings.tv*

Established Member
Impact
52
I hope that you can help me improve the blog's look/feel. What do you think of the logo/layout/design? Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Dot TV Domain Extension
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In short: Outstanding! Just the right mix of visuals and text, giving the site it's own character.
If anything, i'd change the logo/banner to stretch over the entire available space. Currently there's a noticeable difference of blue shades, if you could solve that and get the logo/banner to integrate harmonically, you'd be set.

Great job!

M.
 
0
•••
Wow, truly amazing. I do wish I could design, or afford a design, so well done.
As Mike said, the background of the logo should be changed slightly so that it blends with the headers (this can be done easily with CTRL+U in photoshop)
Also, on the forums page, I would change the introduction paragraph to something more interesting. I really don't like that vBulletin default introduction.
Also, I would get rid of the white background of the favicon so that in blends with any colored browser (it would have to be in .gif format for this to work).

-Borg
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back