IT.COM

Wanted Looking for feedback on DomainTyper

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Peter-V

Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for feedback on our Domain Search.
https://domaintyper.com/

We have just added a bunch of new features like
-Instant Domain Name Generator,
-Username search on Social Sites.

I would really appreciate your feedback on what you like/don't like and how would you suggest to improve, what feature would you like to see.

Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use DomainTyper frequently, and love it! It's a quick and easy way to see at a glance if a name is regged in the most popular TLDs. I also find the social media username search very useful, especially if I'm considering a name for brandable use.

•••
I just tried it out and pretty cool to generate ideas and also check on domains that may still be available to register. Good choice on colors and layout, very user friendly. I will continue to use this tool and add it to my arsenal.

I think a cool feature to add would be the ability to filter whether you want the keyword filtered at the start of the domain or at the end of it. This is something NameBio has when you search a keyword to find sales history. Thanks!

- Will

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back