Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for designer desperately

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-LB-

Established Member
Impact
19
Hello,

I'm in serious need of a web designer to design a layout for my new hosting site, Polate.com.

It has to look professional and not tacky like a lot of other web hosting templates are these days.

I'm willing to pay up to $25 for this job to be done (I'm on a budget) so please contact me via this thread or PM (*Preffered*) if you can do this for me.

Also, I forgot to add that i'll need the logo PSD aswell.

The layout must look clean, professional, smart and have nice colours (Blues, oranges)

Thanks for looking,
Lewis.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
we can do it for you but $20 is very cheap you may need to go higher
 
0
•••
$30?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hello,

A designer is no longer needed.

Although I'm always looking to buy cheap Hosting templates...

Lewis
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back