Looking for bids/estimates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamewalker

Established Member
Impact
21
I am looking to have my website, www.gamingempires.com redesigned.

I am looking for a cleaner, more professional look. Flash enhancements are ok (Not full flash templates).

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,
We are intrested. We can Provide you 100% customized works. Please MSN me at [email protected]
Thanks
 
0
•••
Thanks, I will get back to you after I get some more bids. Still looking for offers and bids. I can provide more information on what I want as needed. Also, I am looking for more wow effect for my site.
 
0
•••
Thanks for responding. We would like to hear from you in future. In case you have any quaries plese feel free to contyact us.
Thanks once again
 
0
•••
Hello sir, SixthGate Studios is interested in taking up this job offer. We can efficently and effectively add in this "wow" factor your current site is lacking.

To view our portfolios please visit:

http://zero-five.net/
http://golibersuch.com/
http://jamesrayers.com/

You can contact us at: [email protected]

Please include what you are looking for, your budget, and your expectations. If you have any instant message screen names, please include them as well.

Regards,

SixthGate Studios
 
0
•••
www.ornatemedia.com/portfolio

I'm very affordable. I'm sure we can settle on a price if the work is right.

:) Minimum of $50 for the redesign, no coding. Including flash.
 
0
•••
I am interested. Do you still need someone?
 
0
•••
I have 3 or 4 other offers at the moment I am considering. If you want to add an estimate, feel free to pm me or aim:FlamewalkerF and msn [email protected]
 
0
•••
$150 i can do it for

Pm me if you wish to see my portfolio

regards
 
0
•••
I am looking over all offers, and will notify the one I chose to accept within 48 hours.

Thanks for all your time!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back