IT.COM

Looking for 50/50 partner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a couple domains I would like to develop. I will build the site, host it, promote it and seo. I need someone to write good original content on a regular basis.

I have a decent bodybuilding domain I would like to start with. I also have contacts in the industry to get sponsors in addition to adsense. All earnings will be split 50/50 and I will eat the cost of the hosting and other fees.

if I can find a decent partner I have other projects in mind, minecraft, web development and a couple amazon affiliate sites. i just need someone to do the content.

Thanks,
Rich

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and how do you compromate in really paying and being a trustworthy partner?

•••
Well my reputation for one. I may be new here to an extent but I've been in the business for a very long time.

Also, AdSense data would be shared as well as email between sponsors.

I'm not looking to screw screw anyone here. I'm just looking to partner my abilities with someone so we can make some money.

Last edited:
•••
Is anyone interested in working with me? I'm really wanting to expand and network.

I'm open to other ideas and in terms of payment I'd be willing to split by equal add placement share so that way you would not rely on trust.

I rely want to boost my earnings as I'm getting married in 2015. I'm a hard working and trust worthy guy.

•••
Can you please share your web properties in PMB? maybe we can discuss things in more detail...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back