Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for Amazon FBA Partner

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosHost

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi
I am looking for someone that already sell on amazon and located in the USA,
I am looking for someone serious that want 50-50 Partnership, i will invest and you will invest, 50-50 partnership, i have a budget.


Only serious people with a budget.

PM Me your skype and let's talk

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Also someone that want to start selling and want a partner.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Could you elaborate what do you need this partner for exactly? Why not just open a shop on Amazon yourself? What am I missing here? (n)

I am interested in starting a business on Amazon (when I get to this item on my todo list), sourcing directly from factories in China, but not looking for any partner. Amazon will be my partner in this venture :xf.smile:
 
0
•••
I am looking for someone that have Time like me, and want to "convert" his time to money,
I am also sourcing from factories on alibaba and i believe that there is big opportunity here with not a big budget. for a start.
I am not from USA, and i would like to form a Company in the usa with a partner, there is a saying that 1 person can lift 20 kilo in his hands, but 2 persons can lift 60 kilo together, i hope you get my point.
 
0
•••
...I am not from USA, and i would like to form a Company in the usa with a partner, there is a saying that 1 person can lift 20 kilo in his hands, but 2 persons can lift 60 kilo together, i hope you get my point.
Interesting, but why open a US company if you plan to use Amazon's FBA? US residency is not required for FBA, last I checked (n)

Careful sourcing from unvetted companies listing on Alibaba. Buying from Chinese suppliers, preferably manufacturers, is a little different from buying in Europe or US. Personal contacts, relationships are key to smooth, problem free business cooperation in China. Factory and goods inspection in China is a must for a FBA business model, where whatever comes in from China will go out to your clients/end users without passing through your hands :sneaky:

Having said this, I think you're on the right track. FBA is a great opportunity to enter the huge American market on the cheap. Plus sourcing from China direct, you can be price competitive (y)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
If someone interested PM Me.
Closed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back