Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yourstruly2015

Established Member
Impact
Hi guy!

We are looking to buy the following types of domains, will pay as high as market price to as low as 15%-20% off market price depending on the patterns and qualities, please read the requirements VERY carefully, as PMs not fitting the requirements will be ignored, thank you!

Total budget for purchases - $70,000 - $120,000 USD

Please send in your domains with asking prices via PMs ONLY.

We can't promise to pay top market price, but we DO promise to pay right away via PAYPAL so that you get your cash instantly upon agreed deal(s).

LLLL.com - looking for specific ABAA or ABAB or CBAA patterns, regardless of letters - $220 - $3000 depending on the letters.
LLLL.com - chinese premium only (no A,E,I,O,U,V) - $800 - $2200 depending on the pattern(s)
LLLL.com - NON-chinese premium only (with A,E,I,O,U,V) - $150-$500 depending on the pattern(s)
LLLL.net - chinese premium with CONSECUTIVE letters ONLY (i.e: zjxx.net, pjjj.net) - $100 - $500 depending on the pattern(s)
6N.com - no 4s or 0s, must have pattern, must have consecutive numbers either to start or to end (i.e: 88xxxx, 777xxx, xxx999, xxxx88) - $120 - $1800 depending on the pattern(s)
7N.com - no 4s or 0s, must have "good" pattern, or have 3 consecutive numbers either to start or to end (i.e: 888xxxx, 777xxxx, xxxx999, xxxx888) - $50 - $300 depending on the pattern(s)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
requirements updated, thanks for all your responses so far!

•••
•••
•••
Hi, I appreciate your clear price guides.

But can you also add the same for LLN.net (and I guess NNL).

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Let me know howmuch will you offer for the one in my signature ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back