Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain look4DOTcom

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCarlson

New Member
Impact
0
LOOK4.com

As well as look4.net and .org. I don't know if they are offering them as a package deal or not. I'm thinking $10 -$20K for all three. Anybody else got an opinion?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you've grossly overestimated the value of those domains.
 
0
•••
I think you've grossly overestimated the value of those domains.

I agree with this.

They're short, could be used for a search engine or something. I don't think the names are bad, I just don't think they're worth 10,000.

Ballpark XXX for a package.

EDIT: Do you own these? Registered since 1996 isn't bad. I still stand by the XXX range though.
 
0
•••
I think the fact that Google, which is currently the most powerful brand on Earth, has such a massive market share in the online search industry needs to be taken into consideration when valuing this domain for potential development as a search engine.

To me it's kind of like valuing HamburgersRus at thousands of dollars to develop as a burger chain in an industry dominated by McDonald's.

There are many factors in the real world which need to be considered when valuing a domain IMO, this is just one of them.
 
0
•••
I do not own the names.

I was thinking more about the brandability factor and end user value. I don't have that kind of money anyway. Still, I will stick to my guns about its value, and keep my own wallet closed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back