Dynadot

available Longtail Keyword Domains Available!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
See the blog and related comments at ElliotsBlog to gain greater insight into the potential of multiple keyword longtail domain names like those listed below.

Long Tail Keyword Phrase Search Volume Increases | Elliot's Blog

Following this list, you'll find the stats for searches that include the "quoted phrase" as well as the avg. CPC.

JapanesePearlDivers.com
FreeVideoUploading.com
DownloadFreeMusicRingtone.com
IdeInterface.com
ShowerTileInstallation.com
NutsBoltsFasteners.com
MakingHandPuppets.com
DcWelder.com
UsDivorceRates.com
SalviaOfficinalis.com
MotorcycleRaceLeathers.com
MakeSugarCookies.com
JetBoatManufacturers.com
CustomerServicePosters.com
FineGlitter.com
NimhCharging.com
DvdLabelArt.com
MotorcycleTireComparison.com
CondomInformation.com
HumanBrainCells.com
VintageTelevisionSets.com
WoodenMannequin.com
EasySalsaRecipe.com
PersonalizedPhotoCoasters.com
FirstKissAdvice.com
CementLawnOrnaments.com
PunkRockArt.com
PunkClothesForGirls.com
VhsToDvdRecorders.com
FirstAidShock.com
KidBunkBed.com
KitchenWallpaperBorder.com
HeadlessMannequin.com
PrintableSignLanguage.com
FamousFrenchFood.com
CoffeMakerReviews.com
BestRentalCarPrices.com
MakeFairyWings.com
SmallFarmGrants.com
HumanPoweredFlight.com
WroughtIronBarStool.com

Keywords /Avg. CPC /Local Search:

"make sugar cookies" $0.30 6600
"printable sign language" $0.67 5400
"ide interface" $0.67 4400
"dc welder" $0.85 3600
"salvia officinalis" $0.37 3600
"make fairy wings" $0.37 2400
"small farm grants" $0.72 1900
"first kiss advice" $0.05 1600
"human powered flight" $0.05 1600
"us divorce rates" $0.72 1600
"vhs to dvd recorders" $1.35 1600
"easy salsa recipe" $0.26 1300
"famous french food" $0.39 1300
"fine glitter" $0.52 1300
"kid bunk bed" $1.12 1300
"kitchen wallpaper border" $2.08 1300
"wooden mannequin" $0.70 1300
"nimh charging" $0.79 1000
"shower tile installation" $1.39 1000
"wrought iron bar stool" $2.42 1000
"free video uploading" $1.05 880
"headless mannequin" $0.98 590
"punk rock art" $0.45 590
"cement lawn ornaments" $0.05 480
"condom information" $0.39 480
"first aid shock" $0.71 480
"human brain cells" $0.80 480
"jet boat manufacturers" $0.40 480
"making hand puppets" $0.59 480
"nuts bolts fasteners" $1.04 480
"punk clothes for girls" $0.50 480
"best rental car prices" $3.86 390
"motorcycle tire comparison" $0.75 390
"coffe maker reviews" $1.52 320
"download free music ringtone" $1.86 320
"dvd label art" $0.81 320
"customer service posters" $2.68 260
"motorcycle race leathers" $0.60 260
"personalized photo coasters" $0.05 260
"vintage television sets" $0.39 260
"japanese pearl divers" $0.05 210

People often talk about direct navigation and type-in traffic from single and two-word domains. It’s great if you can get it. But the percentage of registered domains that actually attract strong type-in traffic is very small.There’s not much talk about the traffic you can get from longer, keyword rich domains due to better search result ranking, but I have always believed that domains created from two, three and even four word, popular keyword search terms or phrases could be significant for this reason:

If the search query from the site visitor exactly matches the domain name of a website with original content, how could a search engine analyze this as anything other than a very high percentage probability of match? And the best part is, it’s not a trick or a gaming the system, it’s common sense.

Doing a Google search for the words movie rental releases (with or without quotes) will show you what I mean. MovieRentalReleases.com ranks well and has the potential to be a great portal site . I’ve seen this work repeatedly with different websites. Try a similar search for brain computer interface or pay later catalogs.

And because multiple keyword strings are more longtail specific, my guess is that Adsense and affiliate conversions will likely be higher on a percentage basis as well. By its very nature, multiple keyword domains narrow the focus of the search so that results should more closely match what site visitors are looking for. As search engines continue to evolve in efficiency and sophistication, people will search using more specific keywords and tags, not less. Sure, single word, ultimate category killer domains will forever be the most prized, but watch for longtail domain names based on popular keyword search terms to enter the premium domain market.

In your opinion, which of the following examples will deliver the most targeted results (and highest conversion rate) for someone planning a vacation to the Kona coast of Hawaii's Big Island?

A. Vacation

B. Hawaii

C. Big Island Vacation

D. Kona Vacation Big Island

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
long tail

Finally a post addressing the very thing I have been analyzing myself for a long time. Apparently when a post includes some kind of common sense not many want to touch it. I know there are many professionals out here that have read but not responded. Why?

•••
I know there are many professionals out here that have read but not responded. Why?

To busy building out sites on their domains? Don't feel like dealing with comments from the "brandables" crowd? It only makes sense that people will get smarter about how they search.

The nice thing about writing about subjects which you know well is that you automatically use the long tail keywords as part of your normal vocabulary.

•••
longtail

To busy building out sites on their domains? Don't feel like dealing with comments from the "brandables" crowd? It only makes sense that people will get smarter about how they search.

The nice thing about writing about subjects which you know well is that you automatically use the long tail keywords as part of your normal vocabulary.

I am not sure I understand your comment about "brandable crowds" Wordwalkers post is specific to long tail keywords and the potential value. Since he is referring to them as "keywords" with existing searches that he supplies and a paragraph about potential future value and the fact that 1 has already been registered and 3 off of another list wordwalker posted today, I don’t see how your remark really applies to his post.

As you can probably guess I also own a portfolio of long tail names with searches and he poses a very good question. You yourself mention that people will get smarter and the searches will be more specific. I would then think that other "smart" people will see a premium value for these words. All that been said Why have not other professionals posted?

•••
Sorry, bad joke about brandables.

I think the value of the long tail keyword domains is most apparent to developers. My development experience has been that TLD makes little or no difference, so I won't pay money for a dot com when I can take a dot info for registration fee.

For example, I was going to take CementlawnOrnaments.com from the list. However, when I checked the Google Keyword Tool I saw that concrete is the preferred term. I registered ConcreteGardenFurniture.com, ConcreteGardenStatues.info, ConcreteGardenOrnaments.info, and ConcreteGardenBench.info. I noticed one of the dot coms was for sale for $999.

At some point all the names in every TLD will be taken and I will be forced to pay more. But given the monster overhang of domains held by speculators I think that will be a long time coming. I'm 62; I'll be dead before it's a problem :)

I think the number of end users who absolutely feel they MUST have a certain domain and are willing to pay for it is a VERY small number.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy who looks around and thinks $20/year income per domain is a 100% return on investment. I don't talk about it much because most people think you are an idiot doing that instead of collecting $30-100 per hour salary. Most don't understand the idea of annuity income :)

•••
Sorry, bad joke about brandables.

I think the value of the long tail keyword domains is most apparent to developers. My development experience has been that TLD makes little or no difference, so I won't pay money for a dot com when I can take a dot info for registration fee.

For example, I was going to take CementlawnOrnaments.com from the list. However, when I checked the Google Keyword Tool I saw that concrete is the preferred term. I registered ConcreteGardenFurniture.com, ConcreteGardenStatues.info, ConcreteGardenOrnaments.info, and ConcreteGardenBench.info. I noticed one of the dot coms was for sale for $999.

At some point all the names in every TLD will be taken and I will be forced to pay more. But given the monster overhang of domains held by speculators I think that will be a long time coming. I'm 62; I'll be dead before it's a problem :)

I think the number of end users who absolutely feel they MUST have a certain domain and are willing to pay for it is a VERY small number.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy who looks around and thinks $20/year income per domain is a 100% return on investment. I don't talk about it much because most people think you are an idiot doing that instead of collecting $30-100 per hour salary. Most don't understand the idea of annuity income :)

You state it in your development experience it does not matter which TLD as it makes little or no difference. I think that’s great. Could you elaborate (trade secret) just a bit as I have several long tail keywords in .Pro and discussions with a developers suggest that it would be difficult to get them ranked.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back