Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain lonelybusinesstraveler.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebertran

New Member
Impact
0
I was curious about an appraisal for this domain name. I have it set up as a city categorized forum for business travelers to meet and hook up while on the road.

Any ideas as far as $$ potential?

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lot of affiliate links with adultfriendfinder? unfortunately, craigslist has a free version of this... not very nice looking but it gets the job done. im sure if you market heavily you can crank out some good CTR ad revenue.
 
0
•••
Well, I have it set up at a free forum host, because I just wanted something up before I spent any money... I'm not looking to charge for this... just looking for either ad revenue, or selling the domain name to a party that may handle it better.

I believe it is a catchy name...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back