Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Lol

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
13
How do you say lol?

Do you say it as a whole word or do you say each letter L O L?

I'm thinking of registering a domain but the domain doesn't really sound too catchy if people say LOL as a whole word so i'd like to know how you guys say lol :D

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Veolus said:
How do you say lol?

Do you say it as a whole word or do you say each letter L O L?
It's three separate words. If you said laughoutloud or laughingoutloud then that wouldn't make sense to have those three words all piled up to be one. :tu:
 
0
•••
Yea, I say, "Laughing Out Loud", well, I don't really say it, I kinda think it :P
 
0
•••
Well i dont say it in real life :)
 
0
•••
i slipped up in real life twice and actually said "lol"

i need to get out more, i think lol in my head, not laughin out loud lol
 
0
•••
I just say "lol" as one word. Always have done, always will do. :)
 
0
•••
yah, me too hehehe
 
0
•••
You know when you spend too much time on the 'net when you actually say 'lol'..

But I read it as laugh out loud... never say it...
 
0
•••
I read it as laugh overload :red:
 
0
•••
Petter said:
I read it as laugh overload :red:

:lol:

Whoops!:o

I say, well I type "lol" and say it informally with friends on the odd occasion.



True_Snake
 
0
•••
i think it as the 3 letters
 
0
•••
I slipped up a couple of times, but I caught myself.
 
0
•••
Gotta agree here, lol! ;)

Mªtt said:
You know when you spend too much time on the 'net when you actually say 'lol'..

But I read it as laugh out loud... never say it...
 
0
•••
Im going to break it down...

Ell Ohh Ell
 
0
•••
So, should i register PlanetLOL.com ? :D

Just need feedback, Do you think some people will think it doesn't make sense?

Please give some feedback :D
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back