Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
Hi all,

Reward: $30.
Submission Deadline: June 13th 2020. Winner will be announced within 48 hours of submission deadline.

We're looking for a logo for a CBD / Hemp product site that will sell hemp oil, cbd oil, supplements etc (still deciding on product range). We would like a modern, sleak design with the name of the company (HempZone) and an icon / drawing accompanying it. That drawing could include something like CBD oil dropper, hemp plant (although I'm not sure if that will look bad as there are some negative connotations with a marijuana leaf) or just initials of the company name (HZ). I will leave it up to you.

I don't want to be too restrictive as we're open to ideas and I want you to be as creative as possible. I might be able to provide more direction as entries come in and we start to lean towards one of the design concepts.

thanks!

Arfy

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
qwqw.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
hamp-np-new3.jpg

hamp-np-new2.jpg

hamp-np-ne1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just want to show in dark background
HZ-logo_3.png
HZ-logo_4.png

•••
sm1.png

sm2.png

sm3.png

File: AI Full Vector
Reply me for any changes.
Thanks.

•••
Thanks all for the submissions so far. I would say that should be enough for now. The deadline for choosing a winner is tomorrow and today we'll review the designs and pick a winner. I'll announce the winner tomorrow.

•••
I have spoken to the team and we collectively agreed that the winner is @kraman.157 with his below design Congratulations! We want to make a minor change and would need social media icons as well.

Thank you to everyone that submitted a design in this competition!

174463_6dd6ca5a5d5ea463937c3fbad4efa6ba.png

Last edited:
•••
thanks for choosing my design. :)
I just Dm'd you..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back