Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
36
I have a client that needs a logo. He has gone threw 2 of my designers. I need something quite professional. As for price name it and I will work on talking to my client. I will let him pick the designer based on portfolio.

Please email me your portfolio at northeyb28 [a] uww.edu. The sooner the better because I will be forwarding all portfolios to my client ASAP.

Since people don't read to see what I am looking for LOOK AT THE BOLD TEXT!

Thanks,
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Logo Design

Hi Bryan,

Heres some examples of some recent logo/ header designs i have done.

Thanks,

JHR
 
0
•••
How much will you pay?
 
0
•••
JHR
Please email me your portfolio at northeyb28 [a] uww.edu.

ZannuZZi
As for price name it and I will work on talking to my client.

Please read before you make a post people.

I am still looking for a designer!
 
0
•••
So far I have one person that has emailed me. The position is still available and I am still looking.
 
0
•••
Hi,

Please check my signature and you'll find my portfolio and my logo thread sale here.
 
0
•••
quetizo
Please email me your portfolio at northeyb28 [a] uww.edu.

I never knew it was this hard people. BTW I like your work quetizo, you should email it so I can send it to my client to see if he likes it. Also, include what you normally charge.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I don't a pdf portfolio or something in that genre.... never need it to show my work.
I have a URL portfolio, I think its more than enough... :)

BTW, PM sent!
 
0
•••
Thank you. I am still looking for a designer. Anyone that is still interested feel free to send the email.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back