Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Free Custom Logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivsin

Established Member
Impact
4
****** Offer On HOLD No more new requests please . Any request after post #15 will not be attended .**********
I have to say NOBODY is getting satisfied this way , So I have a new Idea Free giveaway of readymade LOGOS .


OK guys I am about to create my new design portfolio and to do that I need some very good Client feedbacks .

Here is The DEAL :
I will design a free logo for you and will provide you the images ( 400*400 ) . Free means Free no $$$ no NP$ Required .

Other Requirments :
After watching the logo design you have to provide a Feedback ( some good words ) in this format :
Your name :.....
Country :.......
Email :......
Website:........( optional )
Project : .....( like logo for jokes website )
Comments : ...............few good words .
Trader Rating/feedback @ NamePros : ...(Everyone is getting confused here , I am not asking for your TR , I am requesting to give it to me )
Valid For 10 Clients , Selection rights reserved .
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
tajimd said:
Your name : Tajim
Country :Nepal
Email :[email protected]
Website: www.tajim.info/nepal
Project : logo for social networking site
Comments : could u please make logo for my new site . site name is "nepalDreams.com" and the slogan will be "connecting nepalese home and abroad"
Trader Rating/feedback @ NamePros : good and helpful friend

Please post an image having Flag of nepal
clear view , i just want the flags image .
 
0
•••
here is image of nepal's flag. if u need more than i can send u more images
 
0
•••
Your name :Avery
Country : China
Email : [email protected]
Website:
Project : Movie
Comments : I like the way how you make the logos looks like it was made from a professional. IT looks like a TM template logo. I really apperciate if you made me one.
info: Just say : Avery Technologies , i don't care about the colors and stuff. Please send it to [email protected] if you can.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back