Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Needed Quickly / Cheaply

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoudOffice.com

Established Member
Impact
1
I am attending a tradeshow on Friday and need to make a quick site. Nothing fancy at all. I'll probably use one of my many templates.

What I do need, and soon, is a logo. The problem is that my PayPal balance is $39 :'( and even if I transfer in cash, I won't be able to do anything with it until next week.

What I need is a very simple logo made for the name "Butt Naked Media" (.com if that matters to you). If you already have a business / media template available, and you want to lay it over onto that and include a package, that is cool.

It does not have to be fancy (in fact if I do it, I can guarantee it won't be), and the logo does not necessarily have to have any graphics outide of text.

In terms of payment, I can pay a whole $39 now and either pay the difference when my next large paypal deposit is made (8/23), or I can mail a check (from my company - LoudOffice.com ) or, we can work out a trade. I have tons of sites getting thousands of visits a day each and can advertise your services or site. Also, the much vaunted "future consideration" could be included as well as I do a lot of business and sites online.

Please PM or email me at donald[DOT]CHASE[AT]LOUODFFICE[DOT]COM with questions, quotes, ideas, details, etc.

Thanks guys.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sold! :)

Check PM. Photoshop open and ready.

Rgds
Matt
 
0
•••
is this still open
 
0
•••
Good question.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back