Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Logo needed for forum script

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
25
Basically i need a good logo for http://forum.prxa.info.

I need it the same background colour as the navigation bit just under it.

The current one is too big and boring.

I will give you the domain www.hateboredom.info for the trouble. And all of my NP$.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can still work on something, if you can clear out what kind of concept you are interested in.
 
0
•••
Here are a few from me:

I changed the BG color but that is simple enough to alter. Let me know.

prxa1.png

prxa2.png

prxa3.png

prxa4.png

prxa5.png


Let me know what you think.
 
0
•••
simple makes it the best..i dont think this is the correct size, it would be great if you like this logo telling the size :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
There are many more sites on the net that provide free logo customization service, just make a search on google and get your work done
 
0
•••
not if you want quality and want your business to succeed :tu: cheers!
 
0
•••
I can do your logo ... but do you have any sample in mind?

In fact I have tried to do this one:



praxa.gif


Let me know how it is

Fiona
 
0
•••
I quite like it but i need some sort of logo to go on it.
 
0
•••
Well here I have modified the logo Check it out

ATcAAABCm19kKDKr7GDoCI6mdmD0zRws7xltcvcCWsY-d03y1TEVVrDOz9Xnjzn150DhCp77mS533qVhEaaY_O4XIs1IAJtU9VA9aHs-ArBzy4mN-YUjwh4g-yts1Q.jpg
 
0
•••
Sorry it has taken me ages been so busy, you spelt "prxa.info" wrong heh, i really do like the logo to the left of it though nice!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back