NameSilo

Logo For Soundplistic.com - $75

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!

I need a logo for Soundplistic.com. The site is going to sell anything and everything related to speakers, ear buds, ect. Not set on a color scheme yet, but was thinking something smooth and mellow, perhaps a light shade of purple but not sure. I look forward to your submissions!

One winner will receive $75 via PayPal.

EDIT:
Contest ends on September 7th, 2017 at 2100 EST.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! Here is my design in which I have replaced O with a sound icon. I have tried it to be Simple yet to the Point to convey the msg to the viewer on his or her first glance that what the logo and site is about. As you are going to use the logo for all things related to speakers and not just for headphones or earbuds so I have stayed away from using them.

1-01.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks guys for all of the great submissions! So far this is my favorite:

84927_dc359504d4f5d11f1af09192a44054b7.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you everyone for the submissions! After a little research I believe blue would be the best color psychologically for this logo. @NameFu could you change the purple to blue on your logo?

•••
•••
•••
Thank you everyone for the submissions! After a little research I believe blue would be the best color psychologically for this logo. @NameFu could you change the purple to blue on your logo?

My pleasure. If selected you can have the logo in as many colors, shades and hues as you like. Thank you for the feedback. If there is anything else you'd like to see, please let me know.

Soundplistic.com_v4c.jpg

•••
Design alteration.

tuJ4Ozt.jpg

C59AMDI.jpg

Last edited:
•••
After a deep research. This is my concept.
11.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
my Design for SoundPlistic #Sobigraphics :
====================================

Version 1:
fhRHn1l.png

y0Ok4zs.png

Version 2:
NwOFAIu.png

Z5E9u9Q.png

Thanks,
Sobi.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back