Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Logo Name: Fanciful Names
Prize : $40.00 (via Paypal)
Contest End Date & Time : 9.00PM GMT : 30 August 2016
Size Requirements : Vector (High Resolution) - will require for website header and stationary
Color Requirements : The background MUST be white however, the logo can include several colours. It must be modern and sophisticated.
General Requirements : The site will be a blog/store about domain names. The domain extension is not required within the design, but the name MUST be in it.
Additional Information: I like the font that SKRILL uses on their app.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u560/logoesdesign/logo_zpsbigj08z4.jpg
logo_zpsbigj08z4.jpg

logo_zpsznhsjnjx.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hi sir,

Based on your requirements, I've made a custom font and 've tried to create an icon from dots, to suggest the dots from extensions (.net, .com, .org). and I've incorporated a ".com" extension.

Hope you like it.

fn.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
Hi sir,

Based on your requirements, I've made a custom font and 've tried to create an icon from dots, to suggest the dots from extensions (.net, .com, .org). and I've incorporated a ".com" extension.

Hope you like it.

Show attachment 37888

Feedback appreciated, thank you!
Thanks BingBang.

It looks too busy with all the colours. Also I dont want the dot com (extension) included in the logo.
It needs to be simple, sophisticated and professionally looking.

•••
Thank you for your feedback!

Here is my revision:

fn2.png

•••
@Justin Matmor

Quick samples . Hope you like one of them :) Image is low quality and colors can be changed.
fancifulnames.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Justin Matmor It seems like some entries are very similar to mine... same color scheme, same style...
@bingbang - please stop using my ideas, it is the second time you do this. I don't believe in coincidences anymore. please respect my work, I don't use ideas from other designers.

•••
@Justin Matmor It seems like some entries are very similar to mine... same color scheme, same style...
@bingbang - please stop using my ideas, it is the second time you do this. I don't believe in coincidences anymore. please respect my work, I don't use ideas from other designers.

I think you are a very frustrated person. What have I copied from you? The contest holder expressed the type of font he wants, I've edited it by myself. I think you are the only person around here who keeps complaining. Report me if you think I've copied something from you.

Are you the creator of Skrill font and I don't know?

Last edited:
•••
After you steal my ideas, you're very rude also. You won't intimidate me with that language. Next time I will report you.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
FancifulNames_01g.jpg

COLORS CHANGEFULL

Last edited:
•••
FancifulNames_04.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
FancifulNames_01g.jpg

COLORS CHANGEFULL
Mayazir
Some of your designs would make very nice favicons and profiles. Although I didn't require it for this contest, I will contact you again.

•••
•••
Contest has now ended.

Thank you all for submitting some amazing logos.

After reviewing all entries and after consulting with some friends the contest was won by lulian M

Well done lulian M.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back