Logo contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionhost

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello all,

I need some professional logos done for me please. Ill pay $10 to $100 for each finished logo.

The websites are
- XS performance
I sell motorbike parts and accessorries. So needs to be bike themed, mainly 125s are my speciality. Honda NSR, Aprilla RS etc.

- BikerBabez
A site were girls over 18 upload their pictures to be viewed and rated.

These are the main two atm, so knock yourself out guys and girls.

Cheers
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, do these logos need to be vector?
 
0
•••
xsperformance1.jpg


heres mine. name your price :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Can you provide links?
 
0
•••
4zokmbr.png


Hope you like, if there is some work you want doing.. adding some background, more colours.. different patterns etc.
 
0
•••
0
•••
removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Oooh I like that one
 
0
•••
Hi, I jus noticed one thing, u didn't post an end date...when does this contest end???
 
0
•••
xsperformanceof0.jpg


xsperformance2rf3.jpg


xsperformance3cx4.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here's one.
xsperformanceva8.jpg


I'll drop off another one in a few.

Edit:

bikerbabezaw7.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hey hill, your not on msn?
 
0
•••
xsperformance2.jpg


heres another.
 
0
•••
logodn5.jpg

will do a logo for the other site soon
 
0
•••
My try:

xs.jpg
 
0
•••
Their getting better and better, the end date is when Ive found the two perfect logos. I WILL be on msn tonight.

Thanks
 
0
•••
withbikefb3.jpg
 
0
•••
bb.gif
 
0
•••
make sure you all have the rights to use some of those images. dont want any problems later down the road
 
0
•••
yeah, i got the rights. thanks for asking
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back