Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Competition

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should there be a second and third prize?

  • 1st

    Yes

    8 
    votes
    53.3%
  • 2nd

    No

    7 
    votes
    46.7%

domaino

Established Member
Impact
34
**********************************************************
LESS THAN 4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!
**********************************************************
I'm looking for a logo for my new football/soccer site slidingtackle.com

I will pay $70 to the winning designer. I would prefer lighter colours, im thinking green, blue etc. I have seen some of the previous attempts, particularly in crazyd's thread and i must say they were excellent. I hope for the same quality in this thread and i look forward to seeing your designs.

Payment will be made to the winning designer via paypal. The closing date is 17th June 12 noon UK TIME.

I of course reserve the right to refuse all entries if i consider them unsuitable.

Prizes:

1st: $70
2nd: $20
3rd: $10

Good Luck everyone and i will keep you all constantly informed of what i think.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
im on it

:)
 
0
•••
What he said :) I'll have something made this evening.
 
0
•••
I am on this one! Expect to see something from me.
 
0
•••
105550375800slidingtackle.gif
 
0
•••
Thanks for the first entry vip-ip.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hey. Here is my first entry.

Sliding Tackle:
slidingtackle


Everything is custom made and vector.

Feedback Would Be Much Appreciated.

Stay Lucid,
One Armed Scissor.
 
0
•••
Will work on one ... Awsome contest!
 
0
•••
One Armed Scissor said:
Hey. Here is my first entry.

Everything is custom made and vector.

Feedback Would Be Much Appreciated.

Stay Lucid,
One Armed Scissor.

Very good design, i like it. One change i would request is the colouring, i am not keen on the bright green (even though i am aware i posted this earlier in my first post). Could you possibly repost with a colour alteration, maybe blue and grey or whatever else you think is appropriate, thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hey, here are two different colours.

slidingtackle1


Stay Lucid,
One Armed Scissor.
 
0
•••
I really like those one armed, definetley in the running. Particularly like the two blues.

Thanks for all the pm's everyone, will reply to everyone first thing tmrw as it is 3 am here and i am falling asleep at the keyboard.
 
0
•••
Glad you like em. :)
 
0
•••
Is this american football or british ?
 
0
•••
i'd imagine british... hence the use of a soccerball.
 
0
•••
Here's my entry for the logo contest

-tk
 
0
•••
I'm on this! :)
 
0
•••
I'm on it domaino. I'll have an entry in about 7 hours time (I gotta go to school now).
 
0
•••
My logo for you :guilty:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here's my first shot. Please, give some feedback and ideas for improvment. If you hate it and the concept I'll try again :)

:red:
 
0
•••
tk said:
Is this american football or british ?

It's British Football/Soccer

Petter said:
Here's my first shot. Please, give some feedback and ideas for improvment. If you hate it and the concept I'll try again :)

:red:

Hey Petter, thanks for your entry. I like the concept of using the football which everyone appears to have done so far. I think the text is ok, however i am not keen on the background. Thanks for your entries everyone and keep them coming!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back