Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Competition

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should there be a second and third prize?

  • 1st

    Yes

    8 
    votes
    53.3%
  • 2nd

    No

    7 
    votes
    46.7%

domaino

Established Member
Impact
34
**********************************************************
LESS THAN 4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!
**********************************************************
I'm looking for a logo for my new football/soccer site slidingtackle.com

I will pay $70 to the winning designer. I would prefer lighter colours, im thinking green, blue etc. I have seen some of the previous attempts, particularly in crazyd's thread and i must say they were excellent. I hope for the same quality in this thread and i look forward to seeing your designs.

Payment will be made to the winning designer via paypal. The closing date is 17th June 12 noon UK TIME.

I of course reserve the right to refuse all entries if i consider them unsuitable.

Prizes:

1st: $70
2nd: $20
3rd: $10

Good Luck everyone and i will keep you all constantly informed of what i think.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yay! I'm Post Number 200! Okay, now, congrats tot he winner...
 
0
•••
Actually Danny, you're post number 201 ;) And congrats to the winners, nice work!
 
0
•••
Will,

I messed up, I meant I am reply number 200 ... Oh well ...

Regards,
Danny
 
0
•••
Basic website is now up!! Please visit http://www.slidingtackle.com/index.php?s=&styleid=2 to have a look. Am still working on a few minor technicalities eg. Stopping the default skin from being displayed when you visit slidingtackle.com and some minor design issues. Should be completely finished in a couple of days complete with small amounts of traffic!!
 
0
•••
looks good domaino
 
0
•••
steadler said:
looks good domaino

Does dosent it. Well done domaino :)
 
0
•••
lol, thanks for the kind comments guys. Have finally finished it, if you visit http://www.slidingtackle.com you should see the new skin, i had to configure it as it was conflicting with the default skin that is why i posted the address before with the style id included.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back