REQ-LOGO Logo & Banner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirlordcomic

Top Member
Impact
Submissions until the 24th of May (10days)

I'm looking for a logo, banner, and favicon set for a new project. I'm willing to offer $100 net for some quality work and set of vector-based things we can use. If you can provide sizes for things like tab icon, banner, mp3 Cover art (for podcast files), and general logo then you win. I will provide the best examples to the client and the winner will receive $100 net via Paypal, Skrill, or Amazon.

Coverart images may be saved as either .gif, .jpg or .png images of any size, though 300 x 300 or 600 x 600 in either png or jpg format is recommended.

Favicon:

Easily manage your favicon for desktop, touch icon for mobile devices, and tile icon for the Windows 8 Metro interface in this section. If an image is not set, nothing will be output for that particular icon type. When setting the path to your favicon, make sure you are using the ".ico" format. A 152x152 PNG should be used for your touch icon, and a 144x144 PNG should be used for your tile icon. The color you set for your tile icon will be used behind your image.

The project:

The Introverted Expatriate

Overall theme may not change much from here out, will be working on some color tweaks today.

Interview podcast series with people working in foreign countries, their lives, travels, and decisions that have led them live in a different place/lifestyle

keywords: expat, travel, sociology, connecting, philosophy, lifestyles, interview, podcast, global traveler, global citizen, third culture kid

Design Tips: Clean, modern, not playful, warm, interesting but strong iconic branding

Feel free to PM or post here with questions

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Design variation
============
av2hqUk.jpg

YtZXeCR.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hello!

I've tried to incorporate into the icon two faces, as you mentioned, which form in the middle a vintage microphone. The whole icon is made as an earth globe.

Hope you like it!

Hint: Click on the image to see the full size.

tie.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
theie.png

thenew dd.png

neww.png

Last edited:
•••
11.png

12.png

13.png

Hope you like them

Best Regard
9Generasi

•••
In the design you could see the a man with one mic in the left side of the globe and another man with a mic on the right side of the globe. Like a profile of two people like a connection or an interiview.

And thus as you requested, you could see my design satisfies all the requirements of
"Profiles of two people (e.g. interview, microphone, connection, people)
Globe, Earth (e.g. expatriate, global citizen, etc.)"
ie logo1.png

•••
•••
•••
New variation for my previous design. Thanks.
U7H0QKP.jpg

5eUGATW.jpg

Last edited:
•••
ygGI3Uc.jpg

M81UMIi.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Final submissions end of 24th

•••
@sirlordcomic
This post is edited. Adding new concept.
==================
z1RbD6R.jpg

l1Au2yl.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Very cool stuff here folks, client has chosen @galalogo

Thanks for all the submissions!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back