REQ-LOGO Logo & Banner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirlordcomic

Top Member
Impact
Submissions until the 24th of May (10days)

I'm looking for a logo, banner, and favicon set for a new project. I'm willing to offer $100 net for some quality work and set of vector-based things we can use. If you can provide sizes for things like tab icon, banner, mp3 Cover art (for podcast files), and general logo then you win. I will provide the best examples to the client and the winner will receive $100 net via Paypal, Skrill, or Amazon.

Coverart images may be saved as either .gif, .jpg or .png images of any size, though 300 x 300 or 600 x 600 in either png or jpg format is recommended.

Favicon:

Easily manage your favicon for desktop, touch icon for mobile devices, and tile icon for the Windows 8 Metro interface in this section. If an image is not set, nothing will be output for that particular icon type. When setting the path to your favicon, make sure you are using the ".ico" format. A 152x152 PNG should be used for your touch icon, and a 144x144 PNG should be used for your tile icon. The color you set for your tile icon will be used behind your image.

The project:

The Introverted Expatriate

Overall theme may not change much from here out, will be working on some color tweaks today.

Interview podcast series with people working in foreign countries, their lives, travels, and decisions that have led them live in a different place/lifestyle

keywords: expat, travel, sociology, connecting, philosophy, lifestyles, interview, podcast, global traveler, global citizen, third culture kid

Design Tips: Clean, modern, not playful, warm, interesting but strong iconic branding

Feel free to PM or post here with questions

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1The1.jpg

•••
Interesting design. First comment was why are there (2) "E"s ...I had to explain. Good start though. Site is up in basic form.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
here is my try,

IE.png

ie1.png

Last edited:
•••
What about some of these ideas - feedback from owner
"I think we want something more iconic rather than lettering which has to be interpreted, less corporate, more warm, fuzzy, coffee, lounge, friends chatting" "just a little bit more whimsical, remember it is a woman doing the podcast it needs to feel a little softer, the podcast is about connecting with people and their stories"

Profiles of two people (e.g. interview, microphone, connection, people)
Globe, Earth (e.g. expatriate, global citizen, etc.)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Good stuff so far.

If can take the logo, and also put it in a standard 728x90 or 450x90 Leaderboards, which has at left or right, the text "The Introverted Expatriate" that would be great.

Also, please note, I the gray dark/gray background will be used.

Last edited:
•••
•••
There is a hidden I and E letter in the icon concept. And dots to explain a global. Thanks.

W1KTv6D.jpg

d9vj2uy.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
feel free to move in this direction

Profiles of two people (e.g. interview, microphone, connection, people)

Globe, Earth (e.g. expatriate, global citizen, etc.)

•••
•••
feedback appreciated
ccococ.png

color can be change
and i am open suggestion

best Regards
9Generasi

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
FYI Domain and project have changed to:

"The Introverted Expat"

Last edited:
•••
•••
New design

Concept #1 design of mic and globe

design1.jpg

Concept #2 design of mic which also reflect a face and globe on top of it.

design2.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back