domain LogMeOff.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GoGiants

New Member
Impact
0
LogMeOff.com - - - I've had this domain for some time and have never developed it. It's time to part with it for an interested party, but I'm not sure what it's worth. I've got about $100 into it over the last decade and I'd like to at least clear that amount. I think there are a number of ideal uses for the domain. What would you appraise this domain at?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you could clear $xxx, but it would probably be a difficult and long sell. No clear comparable sales to go off of.

Best of luck!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back