Not open for further replies.

ikumar

Established Member
Impact
lnternetofthings.com - Please appraise

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man.... I thought you had a gem at first glance. It happens. Better than going through the hassle and excitement of a Sedo buy now wire transfer of $3k for stoner.com (yes, had to go to my bank to set up a wire for stoner.com with rep - lol) only to be denied by change of company ownership prior to order.

•••
It happens we all made that mistake like i can't believe this is available only to realize it was a mispelling three hours after buying it. :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
Well, it looks like "Internet of Things" but in reality the first letter is an "L" not an "I".

I don't see any value.

Brad

•••
Sorry, this is worth 40

Why didn't you just say it was an "L" so you can get an accurate appraisal?

Well spotted Brad :xf.smile:

•••
Sorry, this is worth 40

Why didn't you just say it was an "L" so you can get an accurate appraisal?

Well spotted Brad :xf.smile:
I didn't realize it was an "L" until Brad caught. I noticed it expiring on NAME and simply copy paste the text :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
If often see things like this in the expired lists. Sometimes a zero or L and it looks like you got a great domain until you look closer.

•••
Man.... I thought you had a gem at first glance. It happens. Better than going through the hassle and excitement of a Sedo buy now wire transfer of $3k for stoner.com (yes, had to go to my bank to set up a wire for stoner.com with rep - lol) only to be denied by change of company ownership prior to order.
Haha!

•••
Well, it looks like "Internet of Things" but in reality the first letter is an "L" not an "I".

I don't see any value.

Brad
Good Catch. I missed it being a beginner :P

Thank you

•••
I didn't realise it was an "L" until Brad catched. I noticed it expiring on NAME and simply copy paste the text

Hope you didnt pay too much for it?

•••
•••
great typo name. mid $x,xxx for end user

•••
If often see things like this in the expired lists. Sometimes a zero or L and it looks like you got a great domain until you look closer.
Haha Yes. Lesson Learnt Hard Way !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back