IT.COM

LNLNLN CHINESE CHIPS Too Far?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tank

Its comingTop Member
Impact
Is it just me or does it seem like Easterners are trying to reinvent the Chinese language? I can see the LLLL combinations and NNNN combinations having meaning but wouldn't mixing the 2 be turning it into a confusing mess of gibberish? Am I wrong here? Does 9M99M9.com make the perfect Chinese Facebook?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Chinese mix numbers and letters a lot. Just see all those JSNNN names.

•••
The Chinese mix numbers and letters a lot. Just see all those JSNNN names.

Well I didn't do much of any research before running my mouth..lol
I am not opposed to the thought, it just opens up 1 more option of making more money :)
Thank you Nat

•••
Obviously CCC.com have a valuable and rising history, but CCCCCC.com with multiple alternations between L and N, I have not seen that have value yet. A category that's been rising is Chinese LLNN, NNLL, NNNL, and LNNN.

For example, 122H is at $200 on GD Expiring right now with a couple hours left. 77RT is over $100 with time left.

•••
I personally find it odd that LNNN/NNNL are more valuable than LLLN/NLLL when on the other hand, CCC.com with 2 letters and 1 number are more valuable than the other way round.
Did i miss something?

•••
CCC.com with 2 letters and 1 number are more valuable than the other way round.

Yeah this is a bit strange. I've noticed the same thing. It seems to me like CCC.com with two numbers could leap ahead of two letters in time, due to the Chinese preference for numbers and the relative scarcity of numbers: really only 8 numbers when you take out 0 and 4 versus 20 Chinese letters.

I was watching some Chinese NLN.com on GoDaddy Buy Now, priced around $700, about a month ago. They are no longer available -- I hesitated too long.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back