Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MobyOne

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't clearly see "element" in that, could say the same for "mewzek" (music). Too abstract, too tricky

(In my opinion)

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I figured.

What about more generic versatile stuff like RoseGlad.com for a law firm or financial institution? Or AgedRare.com for wine/spirits, antiques, dating app, etc. Do those type names ever bring anything in your opinion? Thanks again in advance. I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:
•••
@MobyOne Its cool, don't mind sharing my 2 cents

Regarding "Rose Glad" and "Aged Rare", they aren't so fitting. I get nothing from "Rose Glad" as a legal firm, nor is "aged rare" so proper, when spoken

Alternatives for Rose Glad, relating to legal / investment:

Rose Legal
Rose Law

Rose Finance
Rose Group

Alternatives for Aged Rare, relating to wines / spirits, antiques, dating apps ...

Fine Wines
Fine Spirits

Majestic Wines
Majestic Spirits

Timeless Antiques
Special Antiques
(Rare Antiques, obviously)

When it comes to dating, bit different. You can't call it "aged dating", could come off a little rude. A little consideration with something like:

Evolve Dating (maybe)
Wise Dating (maybe)

...comes off a little nicer than "aged dating"

All I would say is keep domains as clean as possible (if that even makes sense). Rose Glad and Aged Rare isn't on the "clean side of things". The domain examples above are clean, relevant, suitable, punchy, to the point and understood at first glance ...that is what matters, resulting in easier sales

(In my opinion)

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I understand all that. The names you suggested are obviously better, but that's why they haven't been available for probably at least ten years on average.

For instance, I just googled Rose Law and got 153M returns. On the first page alone:

roselawfirm.com
roselawofficeky.com
coatsrose.com (Coats Rose Law Firm)
roselawoffices.net
roselawnevada.com
nortonrosefulbright.com (law office)
roseimmigration.com (law office)
westroselaw.com
rosefamilylaw.com
roseandroselaw.com
rose-law.net
mynapalawyer.com (Rose Law Firm Nevada)
Stoneroselaw.com
roselawvermont.com
nroselaw.com
roselawgroup.com
rose-law.com
weberrose.com(law office)
johnwrose.com(law office)
roselawkc.com
rosesanderslaw.com

Obviously, I'm not going to be getting Rose Law or Rose Legal. Hopefully Roseglad Law Offices or something similar will sound good to someone. I get your point, just wish it was that simple.

I do agree about the way Aged Rare sounds when spoken too.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back