IT.COM

domain LMAO.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Idris Domains

Established Member
Impact
Would someone kindly appraise this domain name for me?

Many Thanks! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$100-$300 considering that this can be developed into a meme site and is a well-used abbreviation.

•••
Thank you for the appraisal mate! I am aware of the lack of recent popularity with the .info extension, however I think it's a solid keyword. I was thinking it could also be used for a joke website or a comedian tour tracker/review website. :)

Any other appraisals would be much welcomed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can't imagine it could be worth much. I agree with the above appraisal and that's an end user price.

•••
Thanks Lord Antares, appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
IMO it would take a lot of advertising to make the name work and become recognized for a
comedy / joke / humor related site.

I do like the name and concept and might suggest you consider developing such a site to be offered for sale as a ready made & named site.

As-Is the name might reach the 300-ish range as previously mentioned and a highly motivated end user might bump that figure a little bit.

Maybe " dress it up" with an eye-catching logo or design when presenting the name for sale.

•••
Thank you for your input WatchDogue, much appreciated! I definitely agree that a developed site with some marketing and SEO already established would add some value.

•••
Back