NameSilo

opinion LLNNN or NNNLL Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact
I'm curious what you think about LLNNN (.com) or NNNLL (.com) where the LL has a special meaning (SH, BJ, CN, etc). For example, I regged BJ690 and CN860. I know they are not that great because of the 0, but for the $1 registration fee, I decided to take the chance. The last I checked, there weren't too many CN### left. Most of the WhoIs searches would come up with Chinese registrants. Anyway, what are your thoughts? Will they sell out or be worth anything in the future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think buyout will happen on these type of domains specially on LLNNN and where 'LL' has some meaning to it like 'cn' or Province code or city code..
jsNNN, pjNNN premiums all are registered I guess.

•••
Here are a couple of mine. GD388 and 128BB

•••
•••
•••
Here is one sale. It is definitely a premium (rb888), but went for a nice price of $993.

I was too late for triple 8's. I had to go to NNNLLL and LLLNNN to find any.

•••
I'm curious what you think about LLNNN (.com) or NNNLL (.com) where the LL has a special meaning (SH, BJ, CN, etc). For example, I regged BJ690 and CN860. I know they are not that great because of the 0, but for the $1 registration fee, I decided to take the chance. The last I checked, there weren't too many CN### left. Most of the WhoIs searches would come up with Chinese registrants. Anyway, what are your thoughts? Will they sell out or be worth anything in the future?

where are you registering .com's for $1?

•••
where are you registering .com's for $1?
Cyber Monday / Black Friday deals at Namecheap. In recent month or two Domain.com had some nice deals for .com and .net. They went even bellow $1.

•••
I have YN689.com Yunnan Chinese province population 45,966,239

•••
I could see some of these having appeal, the letters or numbers have meaning

•••
You guys think these will launch upwards prior to NNNL or LLLN?

•••
You guys think these will launch upwards prior to NNNL or LLLN?
Personally I would have to say no, just because they are longer, of course there are always exceptions in domaining

•••
I agree with HireDomains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back