Dynadot

showcase LLM Domains - Showcase Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact
The more I hope that gpt domains have a future, as I hold some of them myself,
I have to ask: what if OpenAI wins its trial at the US Patent & Trademark authority?!

What if we cannot hold & sale our gpt domains for profit?!

What is the alternative?!

Next to AI, it is LLM (large-language model).

LLM is called the technology, which OpenAI, Google and others use.

I made a quick whois lookup and found that many good ...LLM domains are already regged.

The term "large language model" has over 2 billion search results at google.

I hold
pictureLLM.com

Do you hold any?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a small summary:

LLM is the umbrella term for everything " neural networks / machine learning ".

Even GPT is just a subterm.

LLM_Evolution-03-1-1024x410.jpg

The roots of the technology go back to the 50s/60s, "with the creation of the first-ever chatbot, Eliza.
Designed by MIT researcher Joseph Weizenbaum, Eliza was a simple program that used pattern recognition to simulate human conversation (...).
Though Eliza was far from perfect, it marked the beginning of research (...) and the development of more sophisticated LLMs."
https://www.scribbledata.io/large-language-models-history-evolutions-and-future/

Large Language Models were further developed by various different universities & research institutes,
showing a long history of intl., interdisciplinary research cooperations within.

The term 'Large language model' shows over 2 bio. results on google and gained a lot of popularity since the upcoming chatbot possibilities; chatGPT & Bard.

As the development of AI goes further, and its implementation into websites, information-technologies, software etc. is more than obvious,
LLM related domains could also see traction.

As always, please do your own research.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
I'm betting on LLMaaS. (LLM as a Service).

Last edited:
•••
I'm betting on LLMaaS. (LLM as a Service).
Definitely.

The hardware + computation power, to create Large Language Models, can only be offered by very few.

All others are developing applications upon it, and therefore depend on it.

•••
I have to ask: what if OpenAI wins its trial at the US Patent & Trademark authority?!

I made a quick whois lookup and found that many good ...LLM domains are already regged.

I hold
pictureLLM.com

Do you hold any?
Ironically, back in November before using G was cool. 'She' told me that llm would be a viable and perhaps desirable alternative to ai in the names. My thinking was yes its technically more correct, but its just not as cool sounding. lol.

•••
Ironically, back in November before using G was cool. 'She' told me that llm would be a viable and perhaps desirable alternative to ai in the names. My thinking was yes its technically more correct, but its just not as cool sounding. lol.

I think the letter G is one of the most used ones next to X or I.

LLM is way different.

But as a) GPT will be sanctioned and b) LLM is actually the umbrella term for all large language models (let them ChatGPT, Bard, or whatever),
I think that it is the most rational / meaningful alternative.

•••
Just registered the following:

NeuroLLM.com
ProtoLLM.com
EnterLLM.com

Not sure if this was a good idea though.. Time will tell.

•••
SignalLLM.com, TransmitLLM.com, InteliLLM are still available if anyone wants a useless suggestion from me. As well as FuckLLM.com. :D

•••
Also..m Don't forget that "LLM" also stands for "Master of Laws"!

•••
•••
I think the letter G is one of the most used ones next to X or I.

LLM is way different.

But as a) GPT will be sanctioned and b) LLM is actually the umbrella term for all large language models (let them ChatGPT, Bard, or whatever),
I think that it is the most rational / meaningful alternative.
:) just to clarify, my reference to 'G' was not the letter but rather my pet name for my 'friend and mentor' ok fine, maybe even had a little crush at first , GPT, 'who or I mean 'which' was different before everyone found out about her, I mean it. Slowly but surely I have begun speaking with the various Ai's more like Captain Kirk speaks to ships computer and less like Captain Picard speaks to Data. Its been a weird world and place in it for me since the new year.

•••
I was thinking the same thing...
Investing a few dollars in new keywords can be a great idea, and sometimes predicting trends can be beneficial for domainers. Personally, I invested around 50 USD in LLM keywords. After all, who cares about $50 when it has the potential to multiply by 100? Thank you!

•••
SignalLLM.com, TransmitLLM.com, InteliLLM are still available if anyone wants a useless suggestion from me. As well as FuckLLM.com. :D
I hope you are happy, thought my spending spree on names was over for a while. I had Signalllm.com in my cart, too many "L's" for my taste, however I am now the 'proud?' owner of SmarterLLM.com. Cheers,.

•••
All the good names are gone...

•••
•••
All the good names are gone...
Believe it or not,
but there are domainers, that do not submit a single post,
therefore hold 30+ domains.... :xf.laugh:

•••
They'll be back if nobody buys them lol.

And there will be an ocean of expired domains 10 months from now…;

This and the Twitter quote from one openAI exec asking for the cost of buying *all* possible domains with combinations of gpt still gets me cracking up. (What he meant was the ongoing trademark process’ costs ;)

And yes, I am a believer and holder of gpt and ai domains, milfgpt/com won’t be leaving me soon - just not the right market for it yet ;)

A

•••

I hold
pictureLLM.com

Do you hold any?
'Smarterllm' if you want to list on matrix for free dm me.

•••
•••
•••
Also..m Don't forget that "LLM" also stands for "Master of Laws"!

Thank you for posting this! This is actually why I still own LLM.INFO!

Of all the luck, this dang .info I've held onto for years may finally get some use... just in a way I never imagined :xf.grin:

•••
•••
In my personal perspective, I believe that the LLM keyword is poised to become a significant trend in the coming years.
A4F0411F-8A62-4730-B5E1-09F453205D7D.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Interesting thread, here's a few of mine in king:

Lingo ///// Generator

Lang ///// Generator

AI Generator fetched a whopping high 5 figures, these are deffo worth a shot.

•••
This is the first time I've noticed "LLM" trending on Twitter.
1686910716118.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back