NameSilo

domain LLLL.org - got an offer - need your help

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eggymusic

VIP Member
Impact
12

:wave:
fhfa (dot) org
got an offer of in "between low to mid $xxx at SEDO.com

I do not know who made the offer because i had several people enquired about this name including the US federal government.


Acronym Definition
*************
FHFA Fairfax Hispanic Firefighters Association (Virginia)
FHFA Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
FHFA Family Health Foundation of America
FHFA Federal Housing Finance Agency
FHFA Florida Health Freedom Action (South Miami, FL)
FHFA Florida Home Furnishings Association
FHFA Florida Housing Finance Agency
FHFA Foot Health Foundation of America

:wave:

​

I thought about sending in to an auction but i do not like the auction ending time (it is Sunday : 9/14/08 12:18 PM US EST) your input will be really appreciated...and repped :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is obviously an end user making Low - Mid $XXX offer. Pushing it to auction would be pointless, since it is unlikely to get other bids.

I would try to work it out with the end user. They made a reasonable opening offer, so they want the domain. I would counter about $1000 - $1500 unless you really like the name. Anything higher will scare away the buyer.

eggymusic said:

:wave:
fhfa (dot) org
got an offer of in "between low to mid $xxx at SEDO.com

I do not know who made the offer because i had several people enquired about this name including the US federal government.


Acronym Definition
*************
FHFA Fairfax Hispanic Firefighters Association (Virginia)
FHFA Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
FHFA Family Health Foundation of America
FHFA Federal Housing Finance Agency
FHFA Florida Health Freedom Action (South Miami, FL)
FHFA Florida Home Furnishings Association
FHFA Florida Housing Finance Agency
FHFA Foot Health Foundation of America

:wave:

​

I thought about sending in to an auction but i do not like the auction ending time (it is Sunday : 9/14/08 12:18 PM US EST) your input will be really appreciated...and repped :)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back