LLLL.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Im not much of a speculator in LLLL.com's

Just wanting to find out some info

how many are still unregged? %wise and how is the % changing at the minute

also how much is one going for assuming all good letters, no q,z,y's

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
even with "z"'s in them you can still get a decent profit. I have sold two "z" names for over $100 recently so demand is there for them, and there is plenty available. i dont know where i would be without dyyo.com (regards to NP member who created this!)

In terms of quality pronouncable names, you can expect maybe mid XXX but fish around as some people are underpricing them at the moment, but this wont last for long :)

•••
The ones I have sold have at least sold double the price I bought them for. Obvisouly they are not in high demand as the LLL but they still can fetch a nice profit.

•••
something that 'looks' OK can get double + as has pointed out eg $15, but the ones left look like a nice iceberg with everything below the water-line at less than reg fee, so you need to be selective and imaginative to at least recoup a little in parking.

•••
Acording to www.dyyo.com, today are little more than 68000 unregged, few days ago was arround 59000 unregged. I predict (or i hope so, hehe) that by 1st november 2006, the number of unregged will not climb over 60000 even with drops.

•••
I wouldn't worry about that. Fluctuations from traffic testing of up to 15000 domains have been common in the past 8 months but usually not more than that. The overall trend over the past 8 months is a reduction of around 5000 a month. Personally, I think that the longer it takes for the 4 letter domains to run out, the longer I have a large variety to choose from but the quicker it takes, the more responsive the market and so there are advantages whatever time it takes.

•••
I have sold 4 letter .coms with .biz extensions for Mid $xx recently.

So there is definately some demand for them.

•••
I have found the market very lacking recently, with it being near impossible to get an offer over $10 for good names, including pronounceables. To be honest though, I'm starting to question my sales practices as I haven't had an offer on any name for over a month...

•••
i was trying to sell DNs in my sig for a while and no luck

•••
ForexPros said:
i was trying to sell DNs in my sig for a while and no luck
Looks like your still trying to. lol
I've been having trouble getting sales also. It seems that I can sell bad names for low low prices but I cant sell good names for $15 or $20.

kevmacmeh said:
even with "z"'s in them you can still get a decent profit. I have sold two "z" names for over $100 recently

Who would pay xxx for a LLLL.com? :lol:

•••
rocca said:

Are you serious or are you being facetious?

I think there are many people out there that will pay $100+ for a good LLLL.com, you just have to find them:)

I've only brought myself to sell one, in an auction stating at a dollar(bad move). It went for $4.00... Ugh... Oh well it was one of my lesser LLLL.coms.

It all depends on the letter combo and whether someone out there wants that combo, as far as XXX+ sales.
All others I would agree are re-saleing at and average of $10-$40.

•••
If one of your LLLL.com expired and dropped...how much would you pay to get it back? I am talking about PREMIUM all 4 letters. Would you pay $160 redemption? Or would you backorder it?

•••
rocca said:

A LLLL.com domain name is an acronym and can mean anything. Like the recent AREP.com sale for $11,111. The buyer "American Real Estate Partners" bought AREP.com because it matches their name.

Another good post about LLLL.com...
Why LLLL.coms are a no brainer.

•••
Yeah, its really hard to find companies and stuff that match those letters. I was only thinking about resellers or people on namepros.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back