Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LLLL Appraise please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

netklick

Established Member
Impact
58
Hi,

What do you think these few LLLL dot coms are worth? I think they are pronunciable too.

XEXD.com
XAXM.com
VXAL.com
UEWT.com

Thank you,
NK
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid$XX resale value each I would say. :)
 
0
•••
mid-high $xx for the double Xs
High-$xx and more for UEWT.com
mid-$xx for VXAL.com (A is Good.)
 
0
•••
Thank you for the input. I was thinking about the same.

I guess I am going to try to develop a site for these and keep it for now.

-NK
 
0
•••
mid $xx each

UEWT.com - mid-high $xx
 
0
•••
Up to Mid $xx IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back