Dynadot

.tv LLL.tv value?

NameSilo
Watch

Casey L

Top Member
Impact
Is there currently any liquidity in LLL.tv, chip or otherwise?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had some decent LLL chip sale during last months but nothing over mid-low XXX each.
.tv can give great satisfactions but it's for sure not the most liquid extension in the market.

•••
I have USC.tv on Namejet 13 bids, $300 so far closes next week, see what happens

•••
•••
Can i ask how to list domains on namejet?
Can i ask how to list domains on namejet?

Go to Namejet.com, sign up for an account, once you confirm your account, you can submit you names to be listed. However, they don't accept many names, but I have a good track record selling .tv on Namejet.

•••
I agree with Donnie here.
There is definitely liquidity in LLLs here in tv but It all depends on your particular LLL of course
I have sold some LLL.tv's for $x,xxx and xx,xxx but I have also sold some LLL.tv for low to mid $xxx

USC is a great one Jim, best of luck on your auction!

•••
There is definitely liquidity in LLLs here in tv but It all depends on your particular LLL of course
I have sold some LLL.tv's for $x,xxx and xx,xxx but I have also sold some LLL.tv for low to mid $xxx

Thanks Vito,and congrats on all your success!

•••

Just to specify, I was obviously referring to randon LLL like KWN or stuff like that, not all LLL

•••
I dont think i have ever owned any .tv names but goodluck selling :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back