IT.COM

LLL.NET - Premium and Symmetry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thechem

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thechem - Without Divulging too much personal info - You do need to state where and how you acquired this domain.

scrsteven - Keep me aware of anything going on please. If you hear anything drop me a PM - But keep in mind , Sellers sometimes do have sellers remorse and may say things untrue as well. There was a case of this not too long ago where the previous owner claimed a hijacking - but there was contracts proving otherwise.

Lets try to keep this civil and calm until it is resolved.

•••
ok.
i am waiting Steven's investigation.
And if any old whois contacts have not problem with my domain, i will wait his approval back to me transfer.
If anyone have problem; i want to contact him/her too. (Please let me know phone/e-mail and other infos)
I am not in any illegal activities.

•••
thechem said:
Steven,

Why LLL.COM's LLL.COM LLL.NET's whois history was Stukenberg Telecom GB

How did you got these domains ?
I am Stukenberg's domain broker and you are free to contact him regarding the services I have provided for him. He was very happy with them. I'm sure he'll provide a great recommendation :)

Last edited:
•••
Thread moved back to open for more information .......

•••
I just got off the phone with the REAL owner of AMA.net, Rama Jager.

He forgot about his domain emcard.com and let it drop, not remembering that it was the administrative contact email address for AMA.net. Thechem either reg'd or bought or somehow acquired emcard.com, created the email address that was the admin contact for ama.net, and then transferred the name into his network solutions account and threw up privacy protect to try to hide it. Then he tried to sell the name very quickly for a great bargain. Luckily he didn't get any money from me and I secured the domain, to be transferred back to the rightful owner after a netsol investigation.

We are discussing with network solutions on what to do, but we do not believe this is a one-time occurrence. If you have purchased any high-caliber domains from thechem there is a good chance they were hijacked too, and you should use due diligence in trying to recover your money if it is at all possible and return the domains to their rightful owners... whether you return them or not, netsol may do it after investigating...

Thechem is full of lies and deceit, and has been proven to be a domain hijacker. Please present your defense now, thechem, if you have any. I sense a permanent BAN coming. I encourage others to investigate suspicious domains for sale too because this type of thing really messes up the whole domain industry.

•••
Great thread, good work Steven you rule :)

•••
:bah:

Whoops, I meant BAN!* :laugh:

•••
Steve's the man, he figured it out in the beginning and turns out it's true! ;) Great to have you as a polurnet customer as well :wave:

PS: Did the old domain owner appreciate your efforts? Wonder if he wants to sell the domain himself?

http://www.namepros.com/domains-for...1-3-letter-com-taking-offers.html#post1444600

^ there was more than one "premium" domain, anyone know which he was trying to sell in the above thread?

Last edited:
•••
I'm so glad you were able to get this sorted out... I know that it was stressing you yesterday... and I didn't know how to advise you... what to do next etc...

:)

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

for sale:

•••
thechem is active and has viewed, I'm waiting for his response.

There still exists the slim (albeit MOST unlikely) possibility he's just as much a patsy (Look at me going all Brit), but at this point all evidence does seem to point to the contrary.

Steven, don't do any pushing until you are certain as to the real owner. Although I trust netsol about as far as I can throw them, they might be the most authorative voice as to what really happened here.

Best of luck, and thanks for looking out for us ;)

-Allan :gl:

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
thechem is active and has viewed, I'm waiting for his response.

There still exists the slim (albeit MOST unlikely) possibility he's just as much a patsy (Look at me going all Brit), but at this point all evidence does seem to point to the contrary.

Steven, don't do any pushing until you are certain as to the real owner. Although I trust netsol about as far as I can throw them, they might be the most authorative voice as to what really happened here.

Best of luck, and thanks for looking out for us ;)

-Allan :gl:

Agreed with Allan here. Do not push it back now.
What I would do in this case is ask NS to send you a request that NS has complete the investigation and ask you to return the name to NS (not the owner) - And let NS do the push to the previous owner so you get off the hook if there is a litigation later. Because if you push the name to the previous owner (You think!) and if the previous owner happened to be another hijacker then you'll be involved!!!!!

Let the big guy (NS) to be your shield!

Good luck!
John

•••
•••
Yes, thanks for the advice all. I am waiting for official word from network solutions on how to proceed to make sure everything goes right.

p.s. Why hasn't thechem responded?

He called my cellphone yesterday before the latest revelations, and left a message trying to get me to pay him. Now I have thechem's phone number, in case it is needed down the road. Also, thechem said his name was "Jim" on the message he left me.

Last edited:
•••
Steven

i had been responded you at my last message.

if you have been finish your investigation, please give me back my domain.

Allan,

i have given my answers. and lastly yesterday, i wrote at Private Message section.
I cannot contact with Rama Jager, i have called last two days him 10+ times. Him secretary said to me "we will call you" at all calls. How can Steven contact him ?
If i can contact with him, i am happy a lot.
How does he cannot remember emcard, and he can remember ama easily ?

•••
Your last PM to me was
"Steven,
Cancel accusing to me, is it OK.
I don't want to sell this domainname. Please approve my transfer request. I bought EmCard.com too. pls break my portfolio.
Thanks"
I contacted him and talked to his secretary too, and then he called me that night.

Buying emcard.com is the part about you 'somehow acquiring' the admin contact for it. Who did you buy ama.net from? Show us your contract? I am waiting for network solutions to investigate.

Last edited:
•••
Wow good catch, Glad you saw the warning flag and didn't get jacked outta no cash, Good Luck returning the domain to it's rightful owner or whatever you decide to do..

•••
The only problem with what you are doing, Steven, is that you scammed him. I know you scammed a scammer to get it back to the rightful owner, but that is still a problem. I'm not too sure with the legality in doing that.

Other than that, nice find. :)

•••
Dan Friedman said:
The only problem with what you are doing, Steven, is that you scammed him. I know you scammed a scammer to get it back to the rightful owner, but that is still a problem. I'm not too sure with the legality in doing that.

I scammed him? How? We reached an agreement based on the fact that he legitimately owned the domain name. After he pushed it, he made some contradictory statements so I researched more and I discovered he in all likelihood did not legitimately own the domain.

I am not doing anything with the domain- I haven't touched the nameservers or anything. I am awaiting a network solutions investigation to pass the domain to the rightful owner.

I'm not trying to go resell the domain or break any agreement. I will pay the full agreed amount if he shows any proof he legitimately owned it. No scam involved, period. Your comments lack a thorough understanding of the this incident and a pattern of similar ones by thechem.

•••
Dan Friedman said:

My understanding is that there was no malicious intent on the part of Steven, albeit, I have no proof to that end, only the story (from both parties) seems to support that claim.

Merely that after the domain was pushed, the sketchy conditions became more apparent (As real names aren't often used publically, but once a transaction begins, can not be covered up, etc.)

-Allan

•••
The interesting thing in this case is the seller pushed the name before receiving money.

If he waited until Steven send the money then there will be a different mess!

•••
thechem said:
Steven

i had been responded you at my last message.

if you have been finish your investigation, please give me back my domain.

Allan,

i have given my answers. and lastly yesterday, i wrote at Private Message section.
I cannot contact with Rama Jager, i have called last two days him 10+ times. Him secretary said to me "we will call you" at all calls. How can Steven contact him ?
If i can contact with him, i am happy a lot.
How does he cannot remember emcard, and he can remember ama easily ?

Not sure how old you are but, to me you seem like 12 or 13, learn how to spell please, and stop scamming people.

•••
SasaVtec said:
Not sure how old you are but, to me you seem like 12 or 13, learn how to spell please, and stop scamming people.

People whose first language isn't english don't need to be in their teens to write like that (just a thought).

•••
I am TheChem.
Sorry. I cannot post because i have banned.

I had been wrote at private section -messages to staff- two days ago to Admins:
" ....i can fax these document and details to you (Admins) please give to me a fax number. But i have not give or fax any document to Steven.."

But i have banned. I am contacting NS and i think all of this Steven's daydream.
I am not scammer or hijacker.

Thanks everbody.

•••
Chem2 said:
I am TheChem.
Sorry. I cannot post because i have banned.

I had been wrote at private section -messages to staff- two days ago to Admins:
" ....i can fax these document and details to you (Admins) please give to me a fax number. But i have not give or fax any document to Steven.."

But i have banned. I am contacting NS and i think all of this Steven's daydream.
I am not scammer or hijacker.

Thanks everbody.
..uh huh

Thank you come again (not). :wave:

•••
virgil said:
People whose first language isn't english don't need to be in their teens to write like that (just a thought).

Well Steven said he called him and said his name was Jack I believe, so I assume his from the US.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back