IT.COM

LLL.in/co.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are your thoughts on LLL.in/co.in

What % have been registered? Premium Letters?

Any recent sales?

Seeing as India has a huge population and internet population I invested into 28 LLL.co.in the best of which are MVP / CDR / HIM.

Anyone have any thoughts / input?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have received offer(s) on one of my 3 letter .co.in, it's the only one I own I think.

BBB.co.in, of course I rejected, saving for the big offer :tu:

I don't think that many are registered but definately more are being registered every day and it would be a very wise investment. :imho:

Last edited:
•••
It is definitely a good investment but try to register those names which have some meaning or are acronyms of anything (like any organisation or political party), not anything like qxx.in

•••
peaches017 said:
What are your thoughts on LLL.in/co.in

What % have been registered? Premium Letters?
Anyone have any thoughts / input?

i would say only 20-35 percent of premium letters are probably registered in .co.in.

and perhaps

as much as 35-60 percent are registered in .in

i could still pick premium letters and they would still be available in both co.in/.in

co.in would be most likely the one that would still be available though..

sample

1, aac.IN, Taken
2, aac.CO.IN, Taken
3, aab.IN, Taken
4, aab.CO.IN, Taken
5, aan.IN, Taken
6, aan.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
7, aam.IN, Taken
8, aam.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
9, aae.IN, Taken
10, aae.CO.IN, Taken
11, aat.IN, Taken
12, aat.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
13, aai.IN, Taken
14, aai.CO.IN, Taken
15, aap.IN, Taken
16, aap.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
17, aal.IN, Taken
18, aal.CO.IN, Taken
19, aas.IN, Taken
20, aas.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
21, aag.IN, Taken
22, aag.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
23, aah.IN, Taken
24, aah.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
25, aad.IN, Taken
26, aad.CO.IN, Taken
27, aao.IN, Taken
28, aao.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
29, ber.IN, *AVAILABLE*
30, ber.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
31, der.IN, Taken
32, der.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
33, ser.IN, Taken
34, ser.CO.IN, Taken
35, res.IN, Taken
36, res.CO.IN, Taken
37, beg.IN, Taken
38, beg.CO.IN, Taken
39, cer.IN, Taken
40, cer.CO.IN, Taken
41, ter.IN, Taken
42, ter.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
43, rld.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
44, rld.IN, *AVAILABLE*
45, oor.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
46, oor.IN, *AVAILABLE*
47, eer.CO.IN, *AVAILABLE*
48, eer.IN, *AVAILABLE*

these are the obvious ones
but what if we mix all the premium letters

NOTE**
Figures are just my hunch

•••
LLL.in is very good investment IMO.

•••
I like them I own ten.co.in pin.co.in IIP.in IIB.in PPF.in Pin gets a lot of looks on sedo, iip and iib get 50 uniques a month I agree good investment. WIll an Indian domain entrepreneur come along and reg a large chunk ? I think there is a chance LLL in the second most populous country in the world is a good long term investment IMO

•••
I own PRK.in and IHN.in Both have received offers for $100+

•••
Recently sold three LLL.in's for $50 for all three. (VowelVowelVowel).in's.

Needed the cash..

•••
Stephen said:
Recently sold three LLL.in's for $50 for all three. (VowelVowelVowel).in's.

Needed the cash..

Nice - Where did u sell it?

•••
I think more and more people have registered the .in and .co.in in all LLL scenarios and this will take off more now most of the Prime english and Indian words have been taken.

I own a huge .in and .co.in portfolio and i sat the other day looking at the available .in's (quality .in's) and .co.in's and was suprised to find if not all most had gone.

With that in mind and the amount of offers i have been receiving to date on domains in my portfolio and with the feedback i have been getting from people who have put there names on listed.co.in the Indian domain vibe is definately moving.

So hang in there we all know that the maturity of the domain extensions will take at least another year or two so get the domains and sit on them and exposure them via development. India is a hot topical subject and the IT movement is growing daily so your names will be worth money.

•••
where is the cheapest place to reg .in and .co.in ??

•••
Pratiks site (Namepros user) www.resellers.co.in is extremely good, i advetise him on my listed site becuase his service is first class and out of 200 domains registered with him not one incident were there was a problem.

prices are $7 for a .co.in and $13 for a .in

•••
so how much do you reckon a good quality lll.in or lll.co.in is worth at present and how much will it be worth in say 6 months or 12 months

•••
Still plenty avail to say there is a reseller market or wholesale market IMO An end user will pay what they pay so hard to define. LEts get them all regged then a reseller market will come to fruition

•••
i did check all the premium letters of .IN a couple of days ago.. surprised, that 70 percent of all premium letters are already registered..

•••
I've let a couple .co.in's hang in the balance for now. I'm not quite certain if I should renew them or what. Let me know what you all think.

That being said, I do have the political coalition .co.in (UPA.co.in) and I will be holding on to this one. I haven't had any offers, though. They don't seem to garner much interest in the forums, either.

•••
Swamp,

Something people need to realise when it comes to the indian domains is we are waiting for the country to play catch up.. what i mean is the country is going through some pretty heafty development.

When you think that a lot of research and development in IT industry and science itself like nanotubing etc which was developed and thought up in India something for the future.. all if not most Call centres are based in India. They are probably one of the most dedicated to learning and skilled people in the world matched to the japanese. Just look at the health industry how many Indian doctors do you see?

It will take sometime to sell these names i would guess to get good figures then we are in for at least a couple years but saying that as i mentioned above i get offers often now.. I will not sell mine though.

Some good sites to read about Indias development and future plans to see how this country really is playing to be a big player are the following.

http://www.weforum.org/site/homepublic.nsf/Content/India+Economic+Summit+2005\India+in+Depth

http://finance.indiamart.com/investment_in_india/invest_in_india.html

happy reading..

•••
I picked up another 3 letter .co.in the other day.. PKR.co.in (Poker) :tu:! Matches my PKR.ca :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back