advice #-LLL.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

WebNameTOP

Established Member
Impact
155
Sorry if there is already a thread I was not able to find one easily.
I am curious on who is anyone has sold or seen good rankings for nice short keywords but have dash in the domain name?

IE 4best.com
4yt.com
etcc..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry if there is already a thread I was not able to find one easily.
I am curious on who is anyone has sold or seen good rankings for nice short keywords but have dash in the domain name?

IE 4best.com
4yt.com
etcc..



Yes these can sell....

http://namebio.com is the place to look for sales

4garage.com sold for $254 two days ago...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back