Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Do you have any idea what is the price range for
Standard LLL.com price = ??
Good LLL.com price = ??
Very Good LLL.com price = ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
There might be a handful of outlier sales, but $15K+ basically.

Brad

•••
the "LLL" stock price prognosis for 2020-08-26 is 380.778 USD

•••
Last edited:
•••
Depends on whether you want to buy or you want to sell

•••
•••
I just want to add with LLL.com you need to be careful. It is one of the top targets for domain theft.

Several reported "sales" are for stolen assets. If you are buying an LLL.com do major due diligence.

Brad

•••
Thanks, Will check it now.

I founded the site, Andrew has not updated in awhile.

Go to Namebio and place the LLL into the box and then check the prices.

•••
I would expect LLL.com to go up in value over time. There are only 17,576 total.

There is also not a major supply available at wholesale prices. I have been looking.
There has been a lot of consolidation in the last several years.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I just want to add with LLL.com you need to be careful. It is one of the top targets for domain theft.

Several reported "sales" are for stolen assets. If you are buying an LLL.com do major due diligence.

Brad

How do we check if the domains are stolen or the domains are legit? Isnt it if the domain already went for auction example : sedo , namejet etc, it will be the legit one, and safe to bid?

•••
How do we check if the domains are stolen or the domains are legit? Isnt it if the domain already went for auction example : sedo , namejet etc, it will be the legit one, and safe to bid?

Well, it is not always easy. I will always check the whois history, but even then if the admin email has been compromised it is almost impossible to know.

There have been multiple reports of stolen domains sold via escrow.com, sedo, and other venues. In general they are just marketplaces.

Brad

•••
Well, it is not always easy. I will always check the whois history, but even then if the admin email has been compromised it is almost impossible to know.

There have been multiple reports of stolen domains sold via escrow.com, sedo, and other venues. In general they are just marketplaces.

Brad

Usually what will happen if we bought the stolen domains from escrow.com or sedo? Any refund or ?

•••
Usually what will happen if we bought the stolen domains from escrow.com or sedo? Any refund or ?

They are generally not going to give the money back voluntarily. Here is an example -

https://www.namepros.com/threads/resolved-domainer-loses-26k-on-a-stolen-domain.1068888/

SEDO -

https://domaininvesting.com/sedo-comments-on-domain-theft-verification-policy/

“Once a purchase and sale has been completed, Sedo cannot return any funds already paid to a seller as we are not an appropriate party to arbitrate a dispute.”

I am not sure what Afternic's policy is.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the advise, will consider many thing now before getting LLL.com.

•••
All depends xxxx-xx,xxx,xxx

•••
I would expect LLL.com to go up in value over time. There are only 17,576 total.

I would not say only.
How long would it take to read all 17,576 domain names?

I have had several of them for up to 18 years and the growth was slow.

•••
the "LLL" stock price prognosis for 2020-08-27 is 380.778 USD💪👌

•••
•••

Brad
Oh, and how to do due diligence, can you pls suggest? I'm bidding on a 3 L .com right now so will help

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back