NameSilo

domain liverbiopsy.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevekent

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi.

Any idea my domain would fetch, liverbiopsy.org

Many Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I feel you will have great difficulty selling this name; I doubt there are many, if any endusers who would want a name this specific.

While this type of name is often a difficult sale, it is a good candidate for development. Both the exacts and cpc are decent.

:imho:

Good luck and welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Steve.

As someone who has experienced significant liver problems (Hep C from a blood transfusion) and who is a member of a liver patient support group, I am unsure who would actually want this domain name.

The extension suits the name but I cant think of a commercial entity that would be prepared to pay for the name - my liver biopsy was done by the hospital itself.

What were your intentions for the name when you got it? It is always useful to have a specific purpose for any name before acquiring it, whether to sell to end user, develop, park, etc.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Dear DavidH,

My initial intention is to develop it and hope to make some money on adsense as well as from affiliate but lately is busy with other commitments and don't intend to proceed with this plan. If I could sell it at a reasonable price, I'll let go this name.
 
0
•••
Development is your only option if you wanna profit off this. As-is, it's more or less a worthless domain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back