Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain liveblogs.net - offer made

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sooty

Established Member
Impact
10
I have an offer on this domain. How much do you think it is worth?

I have had underestimates before of what I believe is it's true value.

What do you think I should go for?

thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
75 mabe. ;)
 
0
•••
Mid $xx wholesale,
Low $xxx retail IMHO.
 
0
•••
LiveBlogs.net - mid $XXX
 
0
•••
Mid $xx, IMHO.
 
0
•••
mid $XXX

you could use it for a feed website or an RSS planet type site.
 
0
•••
Probably around $75
 
0
•••
Mid $xx I'd say..

-Pratik
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back