Dynadot

.mobi Lists of Dictionary .Mobi's available 4,5,6,7,8 letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I decided to stop at 8 letters because anything more than that just doesn't make sense for a .mobi. Lists were scanned over the last 2 days, so some may not be available any more.

A lot of the 4 letter one's are tempting, so have fun!

Note: The files sizes got pretty big as the letter count went up. Realize there are a LOT of junk names in these lists with odd words that no one has ever heard of, so save NP the bandwidth by only looking at these if you are truly interested.

-Jorge

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mobi names need to also be broken down in keystrokes imho..can you do that as well?

•••
Great Info. Thanks. Rep Added.

•••
RegFee,

Thanks for the hard work. Some interesting names there.

Regarding key strokes. That is an interesting comment but if you don't mind, I would like to suggest that investors/entrepreneurs not be limited by the "stone age" of triple taping to get to the internet from a cell phone. Think about about a voice activated list of .mobi bookmarks that you will SAY rather than TYPE. You kids will NOT have a number pad or qwerty keypad on their cellphone.

Then again, I did have to type this into a computer using a keyboard. :(

With .mobi we have to think ahead, not in the present.

•••
•••
Nice lists Jorge, I see a few of the ones I've written down on there. :)

There are a few plurals to premium names too.

•••
I can hear the registrars cha....ching as I sit here.

•••
sags said:
I can hear the registrars cha....ching as I sit here.

lol...what goes around comes around. The more popular .mobi becomes, the more valuable my single registration will become.

Thanks for all of the great rep points, everyone. I haven't had that much time to get back into domaining, so any chance I get to give back to the community makes me happy.

•••
Thanks for the list,, I'll try to reg some of them :hehe:

•••
rsequin said:
Regarding key strokes. That is an interesting comment but if you don't mind, I would like to suggest that investors/entrepreneurs not be limited by the "stone age" of triple taping to get to the internet from a cell phone. Think about about a voice activated list of .mobi bookmarks that you will SAY rather than TYPE. You kids will NOT have a number pad or qwerty keypad on their cellphone. .

So you keep saying. Did you know there is software NOW to speak into your computer? Are you using it? If not...I suggest you stop considering our thinking stone-age. Voice activated lists aren't out of the question but that will be years away. Some are making profit now on .mobi...other names will have value in only a couple short years. Plenty of time to monetize domains. Keystrokes WILL be an important factor on the extension...whether you consider it stone-age or not.

•••
I went through and picked out some "nice" four letter words....5 of them (including riff.mobi, nice name) were already registered.

HAZE.MOBI
PURR.MOBI
BIFF.MOBI
CLOG.MOBI
COIL.MOBI
TARP.MOBI
PIMA.MOBI Arizona county.
ICED.MOBI slang for covered in jewelry
KBAR.MOBI nice knifes
ACHE.MOBI
CUSS.MOBI
STEW.MOBI
SEAM.MOBI
SPAY.MOBI
MANO.MOBI Spanish for hand
SLAY.MOBI
REDO.MOBI
WAVY.MOBI
SLED.MOBI
SLUM.MOBI
LUMP.MOBI
FRAY.MOBI "the fray", popular band
SPUN.MOBI
DISS.MOBI as in disrespect, maybe a mobile battle rap site?
SUNG.MOBI I figure anything dealing with music is good for mobi. plus it's short!
PROG.MOBI
OMEN.MOBI
SNOT.MOBI
SUDS.MOBI

•••
Has anybody checked to see if most of these are still available?

•••
Just updated your list, these are available as of this post:

HAZE.MOBI
PURR.MOBI
BIFF.MOBI
CLOG.MOBI
TARP.MOBI
PIMA.MOBI
ICED.MOBI
KBAR.MOBI
CUSS.MOBI
STEW.MOBI
SEAM.MOBI
SPAY.MOBI
MANO.MOBI
SLAY.MOBI
SLED.MOBI
SLUM.MOBI
LUMP.MOBI
FRAY.MOBI
SPUN.MOBI
DISS.MOBI
PROG.MOBI
SNOT.MOBI
SUDS.MOBI

I picked up wavy.mobi, sounds good with the extension and could be a great site for wav files!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks RegFee for the info! I just found a great name for my news site: "Recap.mobi"

•••
Thanks RegFee.

I picked up

Barb.mobi
Hare.mobi
Silo.mobi

•••
seanboy said:
Thanks RegFee for the info! I just found a great name for my news site: "Recap.mobi"

Great name!

•••
Accessing a mobile site via Voice Activation is a bit of a non-starter. For many reasons. We've actually have had such technology for years now, but I think Microsoft all but gave up on it a few years back.

If anything, I could see a "speed" dial option that would type the letters in for you. You program it once by tapping it in the mobile browser, then all you have to do is hit "1-1-2" or something like that to access the site.

•••
It wouldn't take that much to adapt the predictive texting capability when you send an sms to be applied to urls as well. I'd download that and use it :)

•••

Popular this week

• The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back