Dynadot

Listing on Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that the cPanel might have that option! :tu:

•••
•••
•••
I would also recommend A LOT of inbound links.
Or Maybe create a links page with reciprocal links.
Helps google find you and index you plus you can build
up a little traffic and get a boost in the rankings.

Good Luck

•••
Yes, you can't rely on the submission to send the spider to your site. The easiest way is to get a link from a site that's spidered by Google very often. That way it'll follow the link to your site and go through yours.

•••
Originally posted by Evilhaider
Yes, you can't rely on the submission to send the spider to your site. The easiest way is to get a link from a site that's spidered by Google very often. That way it'll follow the link to your site and go through yours.

:bingo: Best way is to have other webmasters link to you. You'll be indexed in no time and the inbound links will help your page rank.

•••
Omg, how can a DN guy dont know how to add a site to google ?
And how can he feel that he must ask for it instead of finding it out by himself ?

•••
I received a lot of traffic from yahoo too when I listed my domain there!

•••
most se run off of google including yahoo.

•••
you could also try adding yourself to dmoz.org heh

•••
Well...you can try at least.

•••
Originally posted by cmos
Omg, how can a DN guy dont know how to add a site to google ?
And how can he feel that he must ask for it instead of finding it out by himself ?

One way to find out is to ask. :lol:

It just so happens there are people willing to help. :)

Besides, it's one thing to know. It's another to get it done and done right. D-:

•••
Yahoo also gives top priority to google listed sites.
DMOZ.org submission is just a formality.I havent seen anybody receiving humongous traffic from them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back