NameSilo

Listing at 'GreatDomains.com' ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Has anybody ever listed any domain(s) at 'GreatDomains.com' ??? I wonder what criteria they really use to list domains?? Lot of .cc are listed there whereas they reject many good domains with other extensions. Any comment Please !!!??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Listing at 'GreatDomains.com' ???

Originally posted by Domainerz
Has anybody ever listed any domain(s) at 'GreatDomains.com' ??? I wonder what criteria they really use to list domains?? Lot of .cc are listed there whereas they reject many good domains with other extensions. Any comment Please !!!??

Yeah, I was wondering the same! Anybody know?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi ArmStrong! Have you received any offer since you listed your domains at GD??

•••
Thanks for the info, Armstrong!

•••
Directory.com

I was turned down by greatdomains because I would not agree to selling my name for their 500,000 max. I was thinking more like extreamly high 6 figures to 7 figures. I know it will sell for this as I have all the time in the world and I am in no hurry to just settle for a price on something that could very well be the next big thing on the net with the right people working on it.

Thanx,
Dallen Harris

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
Hi ArmStrong! Have you received any offer since you listed your domains at GD??

Yes, I've had offers for EQi.com. And the visitors to that domain have increased since being GD-listed.

Watch ou for GD's terms and conditions! Read through the threads I posted above to understand.

•••
Thanks Armstrong! I have really hestiated listing my names there since I will not able to sell them outside of the contract, but now I have more confidence, hehe! Thanks again Armstrong!

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
Thanks Armstrong! I have really hestiated listing my names there since I will not able to sell them outside of the contract, but now I have more confidence, hehe! Thanks again Armstrong!

Oh, I'm quite sure you can. Just be sure to give GD their cut in compensation, amount equal to what they would have earned in commissions had the sale been made through GD. Contact your GD rep before doing this, though, just to make sure.

•••
I think that GD people are willingly discouraging other domainers to list their domains with TLDs other than .cc. Because if they do so, they'll never be able to sell their own .cc lot. What you guys think ??

•••
•••
I think they arent accepting new names because they want to get rid of the lot they already have

•••
Frankly speaking, looking at the names they've got with .cc, perhaps they cant sell that lot even in next decade IMHO..!!! How many of you guys can buy those .cc names with those price tags ??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back