Domain Empire

List of Parking Companies with URL forwarding

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No response...

Ouch!

Maybe I should have posted in one of the noob treads? Since I am a noob when it comes to domaining.

Some one care to bring me up to speed, have you mostly left parking services for AdSense/Yahoo, minisites? (or, something else?)

Some background: I find working with the web interfaces very time consuming. So I have made a (simple) script that redirects to the relevant parking service. I point my domains to this script so that I can easily change parking provider (just change one variable in the script). And so I'd like to get some "help" adding services/companies to the script. Since many of you will likely have accounts with them already, you could save me the sign up (and testing) of services/companies that do not support WWW redirect.

I'd like to experiment with different parking providers, to see which ones yields the best results for me/my domains.

I am also considering a "round robin" feature to the script, so I could park with multiple services "at once". Any opinions on that? Would I violate any policies?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back