Dynadot

List of Grace periods

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
Does anyone have a list or know where to find a complete list of grace periods for all domain extensions regged at Go/daddy.

I already know the basic grace and redemption periods.

I am looking for a list that contains all or most of the grace periods for cctlds, new tlds, etc.

I've searched GD's FAQ and they just provide the same general, basic information.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All the ccTLDS seem to have the same generic statement
Expiration/redemption Please contact customer support

To the best of my knowledge, ngTLDs follow same expiration timeline as COM, yet that doesn't mean the grace/redemption is the same.

@Joe Styler - does this info exist?

•••
We do not have a list of cctld grace periods. Many are listed in help articles specific to the tld on help.godaddy.com. As you probably know cctlds can make their own rules regarding things such as the redemption period and it is always safer with them to stay on top of the renewals.

•••
For example, I have noticed that the dot co grace period is longer than the 12 day grace period for dot coms.

However when I searched for the actual grace period for dot co's at GD I was unable to find an answer.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back