IT.COM

domains List of domain names for sale (globaldomainmarket.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanvdaa

Impact
Domain name: "swimmingcharlotte.com"
Sale venue: Dan.com/GoDaddy (can also DM) (2021)
Listing type: make offer or buy now
Seller: Me
Asking price: $120
Sale price: $80
Estimated value GoDaddy: $1004
Details: bought it from scratch on 26-10-2021. It is used as a sales website before. Charlotte is one of the fastest growing cities in the USA and is already relatively big with it's 900 000 inhabitants. Charlotte has a lot of lakes surrounding it and rivers crossing it, meaning the term "swimming" is very relevant. This would be the perfect domain name for someone providing swimming spots or information on swimming in Charlotte.

Domain name: "everylastoneofthem.com"
Sale venue: Dan.com/Godaddy (can also DM) (2021)
Asking price: $90
Sale price: $40
Estimated value GoDaddy: $355
Details: Bought it from scratch on 26-10-2021. The domain name refers to the movie "Every Last One of Them", which is an American action thriller. It can of course also be used for other purposes but seeing that the movie is very new, it might be handy to hold on to it. It can possibly also be sold to the movie makers themselves, or to bigger companies such as IMDB, to create URL-redirection and thus generate revenue.

Domain name: "globaldomainmarket.com"
Asking price: $180
Sale price: $110
Estimated value GoDaddy: $1116
Details: Bought it on Sedo on 30-10-2021. It is a very correct name if you want to make a domain name selling website. The terms "global" "market" and especially "domain" are very popular search terms, attracting visitors. Besides this, I have already built a website, but it is now unavailable due to the Wordpress account having finished. All in all, it's the perfect name for someone starting a domain selling website, or something in that direction.

Domain name: "jacksonvillesurfing.com"
Estimated value GoDaddy: $1030
Details: Bought on 26-10-2021. The domain name has been used before. Jacksonville is one of the largest growing cities in the USA, and is also already very big with its 900 000 inhabitants. In addition, it is located at the coast, meaning that the term "surfing" is well compliant. It would be the perfect domain name for redirection or any business that supplies surfing in Jacksonville.

Domain name: "orlandoswimming.com"
Estimated value GoDaddy: $1212
Details: Bought on 26-10-2021. Orlando is also one of the largest growing cities in the USA, and is already fairly big with its 280 000 inhabitants. When you look at the map, you will see that Orlando has many natural swimming spots surrounding, and inside it. This means that the term "swimming" is very relevant. All in all, it is the perfect name for any business that supplies swimming in Orlando, or any business that provides information on swimming in Orlando.

Domain name: "shoppingcharlotte.com"
Asking price: $110
Sale price: $70
Estimated value GoDaddy: $1189
Details: Bought it at 26-10-2021. Charlotte is one of the hardest growing cities in the USA. It is also already fairly big with its 900 000 inhabitants. Charlotte is therefore also a good place where shops like to establish themselves. Charlotte is also an upcoming holiday place. This is also why the domain name is perfect for shops in Charlotte, or for businesses providing information on Charlotte.

Domain name: "hikingcharlotte.com"
Asking price: $110
Sale price: $70
Estimated value GoDaddy: $1003
Details: Bought it at 26-10-2021. Charlotte is one of the hardest growing cities in the USA. It is also already fairly big with its 900 000 inhabitants. Charlotte is also an upcoming holiday place. This, accompanied by the fact that Charlotte is surrounded by much nature, translates to the domain name being perfect for any business that supplies hiking in Charlotte, or any business that delivers information on hiking in Charlotte.

Domain name: "surfingcoasts.com"
Asking price: $130
Sale price: $100
Estimated value GoDaddy: $1157
Details: Bought it on 26-10-2021. This domain name is very interesting, seeing that it can be used for multiple reasons. The most relevant reason is probably for any business that wants to spread knowledge on coasts all around the world, and which one is the best for surfing. It can also be applied to a coast and work as a redirection. The term "surfing", however is widely used and the amount of surfers is expected to be 50 million, illustrating a big demand.

I don't do anything with these domain names, which is why I list them quite cheap for others to enjoy them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back