Dynadot

List of all available ONE WORD domains: .com, .net, .info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a unique chance for you to own the list of all available one word (according to Wordnet dictionary r1.6) domain names. The lists are generated today, 6th of September, 2004.

You may have heard that all 1-word domains are registered. Wrong!!! There are PLENTY of them left. And the proof is these lists.

The lists include:
- Available domains
- Link to a Wordnet dictionary to verify the existant of each word, and also for quick lookup the meaning of that word.
- The number of Google search results for that word, with link
- The number of Overture searches for that word (w/o ext), with link

Please view the sample file at http://www.kamejoko.net/domainlist/ to see for yourself (the sample is the first 50 entries from .net list, it is for you to see the list format only, the figures are not typical).

There are 3 lists: .com (13940 entries), .net (26623 entries), .info (38588 entries).
.com and .net: $5 each
.info: $10
buy all 3 for $15.
Payment via Paypal only.

If you are the first person to buy any list (the first to post here or in other forums I advertise this), you will have chance to own the list, it means I won't sell it to anyone else. The price is $50 for .com or .net, and $100 for .info. However you still need to agree with the terms below (ie. no reselling, no redistribution)
This is a limited offer, when I feel there are enough people bought it, the sale will end. This is to protect the buyers. So be quick.

Please send the payment via Paypal to: [email protected] and specify which list you want to buy, along with an email where you want to download URL to be sent to.
Before placing your order, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:

Terms and condition:
(1) You can't resell, redistribute or share the list or download link with other people.
(2) You must be aware that this list is sold to multiple buyers, therefore many domains may have been registered since the list is created. Even you are the only buyer of this list, it is possible that other people have found these domains and registered it before you.
(3) The word list used is Wordnet Dictionary r1.6, Overture and Google result are as of 6th of Sep, 2004
(4) I have tried my best and randomly checked the result, but I have no responsibilty regarding the accuracy of any information in this list.
(5) The list is sold as is, without any warranty, use it at your own risk.
(6) The list is generated on 6th September, 2004
(7) No refund will be given

It's just a few bucks, you have nothing to lose, especially when .info domains are free. And be quick, get the list before nice domains are taken.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i take pause at this thread. if these are legit, why arent you registering them yourself and reselling the domains?

Im just wondering is all. we see alot of scammers here, so forgive my apprehansion in asking.

•••
i suggest you build your trader rating and post count before making such possible scam type posts

it just helps people trust you, and its alot easier to buy

(7) No refund will be given

that worries me also

•••
Thank you for you interests.
First of all, there are something like 70,000 names totally, I can't register all of them. Of course I've registered a lot, but I can't register all.
I can't offer refund, because they are simply text files, anyone can copy them and ask for a refund.
What do you suspect anyway? That I can't provide the list, or the number of words is not like what I said?
I don't visit this forum very often, but I've got some posts on WHT, you can verify that. This is the same thread I posted on WHT: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318140

•••
I've got some responses regarding the validity of this sale, so I decided to make the .net list FREE as sample, so that you can verify that my sale is legit.
There will no longer be any discount if you buy both of the other 2 lists:

.net list (26623 entries)
URL: http://kamejoko.net/domainlist/6-9-04/net/dotnet.zip
Username: 7628762
Password: 1984645

It is 3 am here, so if you place an order now, please allow up to 12 hours for the download URL to be sent to you.

Regards
Kamejoko

•••
No copy has been sold, any order within the next 6 hours will be sent at the same time. So don't worry about someone will get the list before you.

•••
I had to disable the download URL for the last few hours because someone tried to download it hundreds of times. It is working again, no password will be required.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back