Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Sale is over! Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am liquidating a big part of my portfolio, exclusively at NameLiquidate.com
$9 minimum bids on all of these names. No reserve!

3dgamenight.com
3dwoodcraft.com
accidentcenter.org
adivox.com
adultvacationclub.com
affordabledrums.com
americankosher.com
anarchistapparel.com
answerbuilder.com
artdiscountstore.com
articlesplash.com
asisyourlife.com
barexamgames.com
baseballcrate.com
behaviorneeds.com
bereactive.com
bikiniwarriors.com
blackquotes.com
blogfun.com
borntoflip.com
buildacrate.com
buycannabis.org
cabinetrystudio.com
cableshopping.com
cannabisgrowlabs.com
cannabishangout.com
cannabispsychology.com
cannabisrights.org
cannabistradingpost.com
cannabisvalet.com
careermakersacademy.com
cowspace.com
creditclass.org
dadsadventures.com
dankcrate.com
decriminalizecannabis.com
delicatecakes.com
delivernewspapers.com
dentistseek.com
digicrawl.com
digitalcurrencybuyer.com
digitalmercury.com
discountnational.com
discountorders.com
discountresources.com
dogbehaviorclass.com
doggiechow.com
domain.gs
drunkenwarrior.com
ecampuscash.com
edibleimprints.com
emedicalcannabis.com
emotionaldisturbance.com
englishyogi.com
erectionmedication.com
eyebrowoil.com
familyfriendly.net
famouspoints.com
fbfg.org
fidgetfest.com
fightbuddy.com
filtrosdelaire.com
fishhobbyist.com
foamclothes.com
foamclothing.com
focustraininginstitute.com
friendlane.com
friendlyfairway.com
fundraisertees.com
gainsupplement.com
gameradventure.com
getmerich.com
getsocialtraffic.com
giantwinner.com
guaranteedlifelong.com
halfbakedcannabis.com
halfers.com
heatedtoilets.com
hempoilvapor.com
hollywoodcryo.com
hollywoodcryotherapy.com
homemademag.com
honeybeecrisis.com
hotsaucereviews.com
hunan888.com
hushed.org
illcraft.com
imagevote.com
inexpensivebusiness.com
infinityswimmingpools.com
intelidrones.com
intermediateschool.com
investormailinglist.com
jarstar.com
kuppajoe.com
lateniteshow.com
learnyourlines.com
legalcannabis.info
littlesearch.com
livetravelvr.com
localguards.com
lowcostdentists.com
lowestpricemobile.com
lumenare.com
majorpools.com
marketdiscounter.com
maternityportal.com
mauitowns.com
medivisits.com
militarydads.com
mobilerestoration.com
mommycakes.com
moviegrrl.com
movielovers.org
mybrideguide.com
nationaldiscounter.com
naturalflo.com
neatdrones.com
networkdiscounts.com
nevadacryo.com
newbiegamer.com
ninjacks.com
nopainlaser.com
noroyaltyfranchise.com
onlinedoctorforms.com
onthisspecialday.com
openworldonline.com
paidwireless.com
parcura.com
parentologist.com
pariah.org
parkingsucks.com
permagroove.com
personalattorneys.org
pianoacademy.org
pilf.org
pillowfarm.com
piratedate.com
raretoshare.com
remindtext.com
research420.com
rootedineducation.com
saynotometh.com
secretsatire.com
server4me.com
sexpunk.com
ship420.com
shoppersrebate.com
skillracers.com
slickjimmy.com
smithpearce.com
sonomainvestments.com
spywaretest.com
starwarssucks.com
storage39.com
stupidcrate.com
superate.org
superlowdose.com
tastypix.com
temporaldata.com
theeducatedfool.com
tunerpod.com
usautoseller.com
vacationsinvegas.com
vaporcheap.com
ventroom.com
videogamecrates.com
videogameinvesting.com
virtualsurplus.com
waterevaporators.com
webhostingconference.com
webhostrankings.com
webmastersocial.com
webpresspro.com
wedocoding.com
weebys.com
weknowcannabis.com
worldclassdiscount.com
wwrx.org
wwwwww.org
wyomingforeclosure.com
youareajerk.com
youngmachines.com

These domains are exclusively at NameLiquidate.com
Registrar is Epik for all names.
There are some gems in this list. Bid now and get them cheap!

We love RJ.

For those of you don't know who RJ is, he founded NamePros. I had a chance to sit down with Ed Zeiden on Thursday at NamesCon, and it is clear that Ed and team are working insanely hard to keep NamePros on a good trajectory. However all of that would be nothing without RJ!

So, thanks RJ for, once again, being an industry pioneer. NameLiquidate is an absolute game-changer.

•••
•••
Pretty Nice list for NameLiquidate.com, Let's see how these sell. Give us feedback on what's happening with the names.

•••
Thank you @Rob Monster , @The Durfer , and @FlipWebDomains.com !

Current Buy Now price is $832 and going down every hour until it gets to $9. You can place pre-bids that will activate when the price gets to that level.

Diamond hunters take note! There are 18 names in this list that are over 20 years old, have no bids yet, and could be had for price as low as $9 each.

Thanks for the bids!

Last edited:
•••
Thank you @Rob Monster , @The Durfer , and @FlipWebDomains.com !

Update:
0 names have sold so far. The current Buy Now price is $832 for any name and going down every hour until it gets to $9. Place a bid of $9 or more, and the name will immediately become yours when the price lowers to your bid level.

The following domains have multiple bidders:
virtualsurplus.com $25 (21 year old name)
smithpearce.com $60
nopainlaser.com $55
familyfriendly.net $15
blogfun.com $29
domain.gs $29
dankcrate.com $25
discountorders.com $37 (21 year old name)

A bunch of other auctions already have $9 bids or bids less than $15. Many of these names have 6, 9, 12 or more months left before expiry.

Diamond hunters take note! There are 18 names in this list that are over 20 years old, have no bids yet, and could be had for price as low as $9 each.

Also, I goofed up! There's a name I liquidated that received an inquiry through AfternicDLS last week, and for which I was involved in an active negotiation. I just had to cancel the negotiation and remove the name from Afternic because I listed it here and names can't be removed from NameLiquidate auctions. So, there's one name on this list that I really nobody bids on! :nailbiting: (I have the proof and I'll tell you which name afterwards! This one is definitely going back into my main portfolio though if it doesn't sell. :xf.laugh:)

Thanks for the bids!

That's funny -- a portfolio with a literal easter egg in it.

In all seriousness, if you look in your Epik control panel right below the "Liquidate" link is the option to remove a listing. So in fact you can pull a listing anytime. The entertainment value would not be as high but it is possible!

•••
That's funny -- a portfolio with a literal easter egg in it.

In all seriousness, if you look in your Epik control panel right below the "Liquidate" link is the option to remove a listing. So in fact you can pull a listing anytime. The entertainment value would not be as high but it is possible!

Oh dang! This was not an option the previous times I used NameLiquidate. I wish I hadn't just canceled my Afternic negotiation. :ROFL: I'll let it ride for now.

•••
Oh dang! This was not an option the previous times I used NameLiquidate. I wish I hadn't just canceled my Afternic negotiation. :ROFL: I'll let it ride for now.

Right -- as a liquidator, you can't shill-bed your own domains (it is impossible) but you do you get to play the music during your own version of musical chairs. We thought it gives a nice check and balance since bidders are not just bidding against each other but they are also left with the possibility that the domain owner can pull the listing. However, once sold, it is done -- there are no clawbacks or refunds. As such, this is the cleanest version of an expiry auction that exists in the industry.

•••

Nice list of names.

There is not a single domainer (domain investor) here that would blame you for pulling the name. If anyone does complain, we will shun them and not invite them to the annual domainer breakfast (okay, it is not official yet and it exists only in my mind but wouldn't it be nice if we had a one once a month breakfast meeting at different locations around the country)

Last edited:
•••
Right -- as a liquidator, you can't shill-bed your own domains (it is impossible) but you do you get to play the music during your own version of musical chairs. We thought it gives a nice check and balance since bidders are not just bidding against each other but they are also left with the possibility that the domain owner can pull the listing. However, once sold, it is done -- there are no clawbacks or refunds. As such, this is the cleanest version of an expiry auction that exists in the industry.

This is cool. If a name is pulled from auction, can be added back to NameLiquidate later? Or is there a 90 day waiting period?

Nice list of names.

There is not a single domainer (domain investor) here that would blame you for pulling the name. If anyone does complain, we will shun them and not invite them to the annual domainer breakfast (okay, it is not official yet and it exists only in my mind but wouldn't it be nice if we had a one once a month breakfast meeting at different locations around the country)

Thanks @Mister Funsky. If the domain sold at the current price of $832 or even down to $250, I'd be pretty happy getting that much for a name I was planning to liquidate! But yeah, I may pull it when the price drops that low if there are no bids.

•••
This is cool. If a name is pulled from auction, can be added back to NameLiquidate later? Or is there a 90 day waiting period?

Thanks @Mister Funsky. If the domain sold at the current price of $832 or even down to $250, I'd be pretty happy getting that much for a name I was planning to liquidate! But yeah, I may pull it when the price drops that low if there are no bids.

Right, if you pull a listing, there is a 90 day wait period. The objective is to keep the content fresh. Next week we should have a new "Bargain Bin" feature where no-bid domains are then visible at their reserve prices until the auth code stops working or the domain becomes locked. I expect there will be some deals there too.

•••
Hi RJ, thanks for creating NamePros :xf.smile: I’ve learned a lot in my short time here.
Thanks also for the opportunity to get some of these domains! I realised after seeing this thread that most of the ones I’d shortlisted are yours. You even have one that was registered before I was 1 year old haha. I'm 24. The only problem is that I went on NameLiquidate to sell and now I’m bidding :xf.laugh:

And thanks @Rob Monster for creating NameLiquidate :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
These are some good ones. I threw in a couple of bids.

•••
Quite the list @RJ - lots of good names! SpywareTest, wwRx, pariah (although not quite sure how I would see it used, but very high impact name), TunerPod, and FriendLane are a few, of the many, that I really like.

BTW I started a thread for anyone to highlight some of their favourite names that are at NameLiquidate, or to give a shout out to names others have in liquidation there.

Bob

PS Just out of interest wondering what percentage of your overall portfolio this is, and are you deliberately cutting it down, or just making way for some new additions?

•••
111 hours remain and the current price is $666 :mask:

Price is going down every hour until they get to $9.

There are lots of good deals still to be had on keyword names, and probably some solid outbound opportunities too.

Thanks for the bids!

PS Just out of interest wondering what percentage of your overall portfolio this is, and are you deliberately cutting it down, or just making way for some new additions?

This is < 20%, just streamlining my domaining business a little.

•••
Noooooo!
One of the names I placed a bid on has disappeared.
And I didn't get the "you've been outbid" email.

Maybe I picked the Easter Egg :xf.cool:

•••
Current buy now prices are under $100 with just hours left to go.

Don't miss out on the end of this auction. Use the buy now option, or place a pre-bid!

Last edited:
•••
I bought BlogFun.com and absolutely love the domain. It is in good hands , i will take precious care of it @RJ

The batch is counting down to an end, you will not find names of this quality for even close to the money these names are selling for, These names are almost giveaways at the pricing they are at. Get in there and grab some of this beauty people!!!

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back