Domain Empire

Links To You

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dr.Pepper

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've honestly never heard of it!

•••
Looks like a quick way to get a google banning. Google looks for directories such as this and doesn't look nicely on the sites in such directories.

My advice...stay away from it. Nothing comes easy. If you need links, do it the old fashion way. Develop good solid content that people WANT to link to...

•••
Yeah. Just mod_rewrite your site. SHould be enough.

•••
Originally posted by seiya
Yeah. Just mod_rewrite your site. SHould be enough.

Huh?

•••
I meant. You don't really need any sites to link to you. It will be enough that all your pages are registered. It has worked for us...

•••
I beg to differ. Links to your site can greatly improve your search engine listings.

•••
Agree, links will improve your Site rank, quality links are what you should be after, avoid the link farms.

Mike

•••
Yes, one does need in-bound links to to improve SE ranking.

At least in the case of Google, every site that links to you is counted as a vote. Links that are on-topic, and from related sites are more valuable that those created using linkfarms.

One way links help you expland the connectivity of your sites' own little graph beyond the nodes participating in a reciprocal lin exchange. Therefore, on-topic one-way links are considered very precious!

Selectively establishing on-topic links to your site, and including quality outbout links from your sites to other related sites are important to overall SE ranking.

I do not think link-farms do much good over the long run. YMMV!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back